Post Your Mach 1 Pictures

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
Silver is hands down easiest to have a clean look.
That and liking metallic paints are why I ordered silver. The day I ordered it was sunny and a black GT was parked right next to a silver EB at the dealer and I was trying to choose between those two colors. The black was clearly dirty and my first thought was why did they wash the silver one but not the black one? Oh wait... they didn't wash the silver one either! Plus I love the contrast of the red stripe on the silver.
Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
For those complaining about being dirty ….

clean, shiny wheels AND nice black rubber on the tires has this magical influence of making the entire car look good.

except for black paint. As a former owner of a black paint car nothing helps that paint except the paint itself being clean lol

clean wheels and tires help black a great deal but …..

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
You can see the dust already next day after wash even when it just stood in the garage. I have black car now and it's driving me nuts. On the other hand dirt on white really stands out too. Silver is hands down easiest to have a clean look, blue or red outshine mild dirt easily too. The stripe contrast on white or FJG is amazing for sure.
Yes on a white car if you splash mud on it you can see it but if it’s the regular daily dirt it still looks good. The only way to tell and one should never do this is if you ran your finger, then you can really see. But again I’ve owned 8 white mustangs and 5 SRTs in white and it never drove me nuts as to my one and only and never ever again 1985 black GT.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
No way could I ever ever have a black car, it would drive me insane. Hands down White!!
Black is not as bad as you make it out… still looks good after a couple hours at the track in drizzle..

1A2D5A1D-0120-4D20-8A79-BBC0570196CB.jpeg

Sponsored

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
There's a difference between being clean and looking clean. Given the color, a car could be dirty as hell and still look clean. At the same time, a different color could be just a little dirty but look like it desperately needs a wash and wax, and I think I know why if you think about the base colors.

The 3 base colors are red, blue, and yellow. All other colors are made up of a combination of the base colors; yellow and blue make green, red and blue make purple, etc..

White is the presence of all colors, and black is the absence of any color.

As I have noticed, your base color cars look clean longer, because any dirt on the color tends to blend in, only changing the shade at most and/or dulling the shine of the paint. Only when it is obvious that the dirt on the base color is different or completely covers the color does it really look dirty. An example is brown mud on a blue car is easy to see, because brown is a mix of red and yellow base colors and stand out on blue. Yet brown mud on a red or yellow car will not show up as much because the base colors of brown tend to blend with the base color of the car and only change the shade and shine.

This why white cars look cleaner longer. Anything other than a very dark substance like road tar tends to blend with the white, because white is the presence of all colors. If you think about it, most road dirt is just varying shades of light grey and/or light brown.

Since black is the absence of all colors, then any dirt that is not black, which is just about all dirt, stands out on the black paint, and stands out on the shine of the paint. A flat black paint will not look as dirty as a gloss black paint, because there is no shine to show the dust and light dirt, and the dirt just changes the shade of black to maybe a very dark shade of grey.

The color doesn't determine how clean the car is, it just helps or hurts how the dirt shows up.

I had an ingot silver 2013 Mustang, and I thought it was hard to keep clean. Actually it was the glass that made the car look dirty. Tinted glass over a black interior with a little dust made the whole car look dirty to me. Now my 2019 is magnet grey and it looks dirty the day after I wash it. It's almost as bad as black. My wife's Edge and my F250 are white, rarely get washed, and are dirty, yet they don't look that dirty compared to the magnet grey Mustang.

If I was daily driving my Mustang and had a choice of colors, I'd go white, silver, or blue.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Oh yeah. White is an amazing color for these cars. I get all the love for the other colors, but even years later it looks factory new when taken care of.
A61AC291-BADE-45C2-8A17-E06AE694F5E2.jpeg
Does that M 1 have the HP spoiler? With Gurney flap not attached?

Sponsored

RedRage68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT (50th) & 2021 Mach 1
Does that M 1 have the HP spoiler? With Gurney flap not attached?
Yeah….long story short, the gurney flap and the front splitter had to be put on a week later once the dealership had all the parts in. This pic was the first night I got the car.

The HP M1 has all the additional pieces now.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Thank you!
Mr Mach 1 as far as the TO color would you say it's bright orange? I have only seen a few postings and was down to the VB and TO and chose VB but now I am having second thoughts. From what i can tell it's definitely brighter than the competition orange.
Thanks!

SINBUSTER007

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
19 Edge ST, 17 Escape, 12 Boss, 15 GT, 66 V8 Coupe Auto, Kids Boss 302
s550vin,
here is a comparo of the CO and TO (non Mach 1) the TO in my opinion is lighter, almost like a dark pastel orange. if you know what comp orange looks like then you can see the difference...
hope this helps some....

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
s550vin,
here is a comparo of the CO and TO (non Mach 1) the TO in my opinion is lighter, almost like a dark pastel orange. if you know what comp orange looks like then you can see the difference...
hope this helps some....

IMG_0134.JPG

IMG_0137.JPG

IMG_0138.JPG
Great! Thanks a lot for sharing that photo. Just what I needed....There's quite a contrast isn't there?
Sponsored