Soulja4187

Soulja4187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium & 2022 Audi A5 S-Line
I run Stainless Works long tube headers with cats bolted to Borla Turing with H pipe. It is loud when I get on it but just purrs when cruising at a steady speed 60-65 mph.
At higher speeds it gets louder and after a 6 hour road trip at 75-90 it is loud enough that you are ready to get out of the car.
I also have intake work and tune.
but that’s the thing I heard the whole corsa system from LT headers and the extreme active full exhaust and I like how it can quiet down when put on that mode. I don’t want something that sounds stupid loud all the time
Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Krona + ARH headers is awesome. Catless just makes it really loud. Catted is much much more controlled and sounds excellent if that's what you're looking for. It's a bit deeper tone than Corsa below 5k rpm. Still ungodly loud once you punch the gas and get the rpms high but everywhere else I'd consider it moderate on loudness.

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Krona + ARH headers is awesome. Catless just makes it really loud. Catted is much much more controlled and sounds excellent if that's what you're looking for. It's a bit deeper tone than Corsa below 5k rpm. Still ungodly loud once you punch the gas and get the rpms high but everywhere else I'd consider it moderate on loudness.
I love my exhaust setup. No drone.

Iceman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150,2016 PP GT
I have stainless power headers with a 3 inch borla atak catback. I love it, quiet when i want it to be and loud when you get on it. I had corsa extreme before and was not a fan of the tone after in header install.

Casella5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jace
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium performance package
I put 2' kooks catless headers and a Borla ATAK exhaust on my 2015 mustang gt. This setup is not for everyone LOL. It is EXTREMELY loud but only when you want it to be. Cold starts are very loud but the car will quiet down once the car gets up to temp. Borla did a great job with their no drone technology. I daily drive my car and love it. If you dont like attention then this setup is not for you. After the system was put on along with a CAI and VMP tune the car came to life, It is a night and day difference as in sound and performance.

Sponsored

RRumble

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP1
I just had Stainless Power 1 7/8" long tubes and MBRP Pro Series Race cat back installed last week. I pooped a little with the first cold start. It is LOUD, but if you maintain a constant RPM, it sounds almost stock.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I just had Stainless Power 1 7/8" long tubes and MBRP Pro Series Race cat back installed last week. I pooped a little with the first cold start. It is LOUD, but if you maintain a constant RPM, it sounds almost stock.
Only thing gotta worry about with the MBRP Race version is the drone. As long as you can get past that then should be fine.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
I love my exhaust setup. No drone.
Essentially the same exhaust as the Krona. Krona just has muffler casings hiding it. Both excellent systems and have a unique and great sounding tone.

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
Essentially the same exhaust as the Krona. Krona just has muffler casings hiding it. Both excellent systems and have a unique and great sounding tone.
Thanks, I am happy with my setup. I don't think many people have my exact setup.

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Thanks, I am happy with my setup. I don't think many people have my exact setup.
I would love to take mine in a tunnel like that but alas, Texas doesn't know what those are because no one wants to dig through limestone. Most I get is an overpass, lol.

Sponsored

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
I would love to take mine in a tunnel like that but alas, Texas doesn't know what those are because no one wants to dig through limestone. Most I get is an overpass, lol.
I sometimes like taking road trips with the car and when I do, I like going for tunnels. You ever seen the "Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnels". This is amazing, under water tunnels = more smiles

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I went all Corsa to avoid any fitment issues. Corsa LTH, corsa x and Corsa sport. Zero issues installing and zero drone etc. This is a tame set up at normal operating but cold starts and WOT its obnoxiously loud. I'm going to switch to the Lethal/Corsa H pipe and add in some resonators to calm it down. My brother has the same car but Texas speed LTH and solo performance exhaust. Zero fitment issues, zero drone and loud as hell. Louder than the Corsa set up I have.

Mr Hyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
I have a Roush cat back with stainless works 1 7/8ths headers with cats. The performance difference in negligible. The sound will be louder with headers and nearly unbearably annoying without. I love the sound of the Roush with the stainless works, loud AF when i want to get into the speed pedal. Nice sane rumble when I'm just driving around. No drone at all. I know many like Corsa and Borla, but for the coyote I find them tinny and sound like jimmy trying to learn how to playing my first butt trumpet. Had a car with the full Corsa extreme set up go by a nd it sounded like a freaking squakoboost. no thanks. The difference on these cars with an h and an x is minimal if they are good parts. My Roush with the x pipe gets barky and raspy but maintains a nice deep tone thought the rev range.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Ultimate Headers LTH, Steeda x-pipe and factory active exhaust. Sounds just right to me like Goldilocks and the Three Bears!

shadowx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang gt premium 2019
I put 2' kooks catless headers and a Borla ATAK exhaust on my 2015 mustang gt. This setup is not for everyone LOL. It is EXTREMELY loud but only when you want it to be. Cold starts are very loud but the car will quiet down once the car gets up to temp. Borla did a great job with their no drone technology. I daily drive my car and love it. If you dont like attention then this setup is not for you. After the system was put on along with a CAI and VMP tune the car came to life, It is a night and day difference as in sound and performance.
how bad is the smell for being catless? is there white smoke?
Sponsored