Tuners dissappearing [closed due to politics discussions]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superspirit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I actually remember a dyno test test where removing the cat's while increasing hp out reduced torque by 5ftlbs. I'd rather have the torque anyday.
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
OP
OP

ss27gogeta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zach
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt
Looks like they are the same company. Both pages mention Shaun. Maybe he had a second location. Or is planning a move out of California.
The guy that replied to my email name was Shaun same person?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
If everyone didnt have such an obsession with "catless" everything this wouldnt be an issue. Everyone has thought for years their non racecar needs to be non catted, and the EPA hasnt liked that for a while. Sustainable power can be made with green or high flow cats. Its hard to get people to understand at all that they aren't killing THAT much of your power.
The EPA was going to come knocking regardless. If your statement was true, running green cats wouldn’t be an issue. Try running those with a tune and see what the response from the epa is. I’ll save you the time, they will treat you the same as if you had been catless. I’m not advocating for running catless, but to think there is a difference from the perspective of the bureaucracy is inaccurate. They see ANY mods to emissions as a violation. There is no middle ground.

Sponsored

IamCDNJosh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP, 2015 F150 3.5EB FX4
If everyone didnt have such an obsession with "catless" everything this wouldnt be an issue. Everyone has thought for years their non racecar needs to be non catted, and the EPA hasnt liked that for a while. Sustainable power can be made with green or high flow cats. Its hard to get people to understand at all that they aren't killing THAT much of your power.
Beating a dead horse here, the catless cowboys don't like to use logic or reason in their arguments. Rather they'd like to scream about freedom and their rights.....

rabid_josh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Beating a dead horse here, the catless cowboys don't like to use logic or reason in their arguments. Rather they'd like to scream about freedom and their rights.....
us joshs just get it i guess.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Id say you "Green Peace" guys are probably right when it comes to NA/low hp applications. But when you are going above 750rwhp there are tons of people who have had cats melt and clog up exhaust. Sometimes causing catastrophic results. I only had my car supercharged for a few months when i swapped and I could see my cats were already starting to have small issues. I have a feeling a few thousand car guys running free flowing exhaust isn't going to make one iota of difference in "climate change".

Sponsored

rabid_josh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Id say you "Green Peace" guys are probably right when it comes to NA/low hp applications. But when you are going above 750rwhp there are tons of people who have had cats melt and clog up exhaust. Sometimes causing catastrophic results. I only had my car supercharged for a few months when i swapped and I could see my cats were already starting to have small issues. I have a feeling a few thousand car guys running free flowing exhaust isn't going to make one iota of difference in "climate change".
LOL.. just finished a 20 GT500 up that made 900whp w/cats and zero issues.... but rock on with your bad self.

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
LOL.. just finished a 20 GT500 up that made 900whp w/cats and zero issues.... but rock on with your bad self.
Lets see what they look like in 6 months. Peace be with him. Thank you for your service captain planet.

Flyhalf

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Alessandro
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 18 10speed auto PP1 , GT500 '21
Without.consideringnthat a catback imcrease peak HP similar to headers..without removing cats....
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.