Sponsored

GT350 Digital Readout Between Gauges

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
It there a cheat sheet anywhere on what all the readings are supposed to be reading during normal operations.

Ranges, Maxes, etc?
Sponsored

Postal Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Those are what my readings are around, other than the zero oil pressure, and high inlet temp. But I'll guess the engine was just turned off, and the inlet temp is high because the heat from the engine under the hood jacked it up.
Normal oil pressure runs from about 35psi at idle, to about 110 psi at high rpms. And the inlet temp while running is a little higher(10-20Ā°) than the outside air temp.

OP
OP
TENTEX

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
PB

Thanks for the info and confirmation. I would love to make a laminated cheat sheet that I could grab if I think there is an issue. Bought mine in the fall and itā€™s finally seeing warmer weather and some of the readings look different.

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you hit the right arrow on any of those you'll get a digital gauge that doesn't list normal but gives you a good idea or range and excess.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TENTEX

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
Not sure if this is what you are looking for but if you hit the right arrow on any of those you'll get a digital gauge that doesn't list normal but gives you a good idea or range and excess.
I have used individual digital gauges.

Iā€™m just what is considered normal operating ranges in each specific line item.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
It there a cheat sheet anywhere on what all the readings are supposed to be reading during normal operations.

Ranges, Maxes, etc?
Okay, so coming from a generation that had and learned to use all this stuff, it took a while before I realized that the ECU in your GT350 has all of those various ranges embedded in it. It watches all the time and it will intervene if anything gets close to the programmed guardrails. As a driver, spending any time reading any of these readings is time wasted.