corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
That's not EV's - it is used in all sorts of cars.
No argument about EVs not being the only offenders with this out-size screen fad. EVs are just the worst offenders.

Norm
Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
$4 a gallon - we haven't paid that little for decades ! About $7.50 equivalent at present here so there is plenty of slack still in the system for you.
Especially now that I don't have a commute (never mind a lengthy one), $7.50/US gallon for 93 might make me re-think some of my driving.

But that's not high enough to get me to consider replacing either of our current cars, even if I knew for certain that prices would never again drop much below $7.50.

Norm

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
I'm really glad that whoever you guys keep replying to is on my ignore list. This thread really isn't bothering me much. I'm actually enjoying it. Just like coconut explosion ice cream. YUM!

CE.JPG

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really glad that whoever you guys keep replying to is on my ignore list. This thread really isn't bothering me much. I'm actually enjoying it. Just like coconut explosion ice cream. YUM!

CE.JPG
Blue Bell from TX is better. :)

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
Blue Bell from TX is better. :)
Thanks for the tip.

However, I doubt the validity of your claim because you haven't specified a flavor.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
However, I doubt the validity of your claim because you haven't specified a flavor.
I don't like ice cream enough to sample them all. And anyway I like fruity or nutty but insist on no/little pollutants like caramel/chocolate swirled into the pure, simple base stock.

Crew4991

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Crew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang, 2006 Viper
Started seeing the new Mach E Mustang SUV appear on the streets and hitting local dealerships. Anyone know when Ford will likely bring out the electric version of the coupe/convertible Mustang?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know when Ford will likely bring out the electric version of the coupe/convertible Mustang?
doubtful. At most it'll be a hybrid with 2.3EB or 2.7EB and a pancake motor still driving the back wheels and a ~30 miles pure-battery range. I fully expect a 5.0l version of the Mach-E, nee Mach-V.

I gotta ask who is ripping off whom here. Behold the 4-door Mustang. Thank GOD it has actual door handles instead of the retard who thinks a push button is the correct answer.
https://www.jaguarusa.com/about-jaguar/special-vehicle-operations/f-pace-svr.html
svr.jpg

637354330370876849IS.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
While I hate Tesla and can only rejoice in its market share decline, I think mocking the Mustang name is too high a price for that.
Ironically I think the Mustang brand means more to general car users than a lot of people realise. Buying in to that brand is worth more to Ford than the dilution effect for it's current relatively small number of coupe users. That assumes there is a dilution effect - personally I don't have strong feelings either way.

After all Lexus and Acura are just sub brands of bigger car makers and they have done OK.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
After all Lexus and Acura are just sub brands of bigger car makers and they have done OK.
While the sub brand part may be true, neither Lexus nor Acura (nor Infiniti, for that matter) came into branding with any history of their own. Brand new names for . . . brand new brands.

It's clear that Ford only wants to build trucks and SUVs, but introducing any SUV flavor into the image evoked by the name "Mustang" - soon to be the only non-truck, non-SUV in Ford's catalog at least for North America - is just plain wrong.

Norm
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.