Sponsored

How’s everyone feeling about their Bullitt’s? After some time owning them.

19bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Mine’s aged like fine wine. I honestly like it more than I did from day one. After the first month or two I was regretting I didn’t just spring for a GT350. After borrowing a friend’s Gt350 and ringing it out some (as badass as the GT350 is) I honestly was glad to be back in the bullitt, I prefer the handsome understated look, the green, the unmistakable sound, the wheels, the shifter, the powerband of the eager coyote. I’ve even come to like the weird clutch engage point lol I’ve always modded cars but this is one I’m content with leaving stock. I will throw some wider 285 tires on it when the 275’s wear out, but other than that no complaints on my end.
Sponsored

o-man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Oscar
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
I've owned mine since early April and I love it! A little soft on power down low but pulls like a freight train above 4k. A few suspension mods as seen in my signature but otherwise stock

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
Still very happy with mine. Coming up on my year mark next month.
like you I was torn between a 16 gt350 and my Bullitt. I still think the gt350 is a hell of a car and have since then driven a few.For my daily driver though the Bullitt just hits the sweet spot.

FAST FRED

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2020 F-150 ROUSH,2019 GT350R,2021 GT500
Love mine ( K0391 ) I did the Steeda suspension and it handles great.

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
Have had mine for almost 18 months and still love it like day one. i do have a warranty issue right now though. nothing mechanical, the stitching on the drivers seat is pulling apart at the shoulder area. part has to be custom made because of the green stitching, will be about a month.

Sponsored

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
Had it just on two years and absolutely besotted by it!

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I’ve only had mine for four months (most of which have been spent on jack stands modifying it). Yesterday I drove It 423 miles searching for good E85 fuel. It was a lot of fun though. I’m looking forward to putting many more miles on it; 1159 miles and counting. I did locate a rattle in the driver’s side dash (vent cover that feeds the door window defroster). I should be able to fix it pretty easily. Love this car so far!

Jasef

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jase
Vehicle(s)
2019 Black Bullitt
18 months, 20K miles, Steeda H-pipe, and a custom rear seat delete/dog bed for my dane, I love this car and see it bringing me smiles for a long time. No matter my mood getting in, I smile every time I start it up. Very pleased with my purchase.

Bear_Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
(SIG) 2019 Mustang Bullitt w/ non-mag SMcQ suspension w/ bullitt electronics / (SAUER) 2005 Ford Focus ST
It has become a delightful money pit. But I love it!

Sig has had a net positive impact on my life that has been unmatched by any "thing" I have ever owned.

Anytime I get in it, all the troubles melt away... Until that DAMN REAR WINDOW RATTLE STARTS!!!

...but I simply turn the exhaust to track, crack up the tunes and drown it out with...

*note* replace rock with "Nujabes"

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I'm right at the 6-month mark with mine, and with a long trip last week, almost hitting 4K miles now. Had a blast in the Big Bend and Hill Country twisties, leaving some unsuspecting bikers (FJR, Hayabusa, ZX14, etc) for dead. Ha ha. I could still out-corner all of those bikes at peg-scrapping speeds (not by much though), so obviously those riders weren't that good. Ha ha. And yes, the Steeda braces helped handling a lot. I also rode (sport) bikes for 5 days, so the best of both worlds in some of the best riding/driving roads in the world.

The only thing I hated is how cheaply the car is built. With the super coarse TX asphalt, I was not just going deaf with the incessant road noise, but the car was falling apart, with rattles absolutely everywhere, even after fixing a lot of them. Was contemplating going back home the long way thru the Hill Country again, but decided against it. Hope UHPA/S tires are more forgiving when the Pilot 4Ss wear out. The good news is on less rough asphalt/concrete, most of those rattles were gone. The right C-pillar previous rattle remained (maybe a little louder), and only a rattle above the passenger door didn't go away, but at least it was on the passenger side. Also have an annoying rattle on the driver's door panel, but it only showed its ugly head on the worst of the I-10 black top.

It's a pleasure to drive this car, so I wasn't disappointed at all on that part. And it didn't consume an iota of oil in almost 3K miles, and no tick yet, so very happy about that.

Sponsored

zack.whitford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I've had my 2019 for 17 months, purchased brand new. Right now it has just under 17k miles. I love it more today than when I first got it. It's the most fun vehicle I have ever personally owned and one of the best performance cars I have ever driven. It's a Goldilocks car - everything is just right. I still find myself saying "I can't believe this is a Mustang."

I have had no major issues with mine (knock on wood). My only problems thus far have been the car going into limp mode once because a strange steering related code was thrown and the e-brake cable sounds and behaves like it needs to be replaced soon, which is odd and premature but not a huge deal. I've changed the oil & filter every 3k miles with Motorcraft SYN 5W-20. Oh and I swapped out the intake filter for a replacement at around 15k miles but mostly because my stock one was nearly entirely black from the wildfires we had this past year.

Things got especially impressive after I modified the suspension to suit my needs. It's ironic that the one car that felt the least need to be modified is the one I've tinkered with the most, but I think that's more from an inherent sense that I will have this car for a long time to come. The Bullitt really is fantastic in stock form but I wanted more out of the handling and I was able to get it from some very simple mods.

In conclusion, I am so, so happy to own this car. It has loads of character and soul and is an absolute blast to drive in any manner.

Last edited:

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
I have had mine for a yr and a half. 5000 mi. Did the h pipe and a ford racing magnaride suspension. No problems other than a loose oil filter. Just really enjoy this car. Plan on leaving it to my Son.

Cadrms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt. Elec PKG and magneride
8 months and 5k miles for me. I have only been driving pickups and my wifes suvs, so any car is a new experience to me. i still am not impressed with the roughness of the ride, but i guess thats a trade off. I love all the power and sound, i have had 0 issue with the car. even raced it a little at a mustang rally.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
8 months and 5k miles for me. I have only been driving pickups and my wifes suvs, so any car is a new experience to me. i still am not impressed with the roughness of the ride, but i guess thats a trade off. I love all the power and sound, i have had 0 issue with the car. even raced it a little at a mustang rally.
Does your bullit have magnaride?

Cadrms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2019 bullitt. Elec PKG and magneride
Does your bullit have magnaride?
sure does. its my first performance car of any type. always had pickups, dreamed of a mustang since a kid. had a small car for a year in my young days, that is all before i bought this.

I thought driving a 3/4 ton with 10 ply tires inflated to 80psi was rough, but i was wrong.
Sponsored