Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
The handling package is US only..? That would royally vex me if true.
From what we’ve heard, that seems to be the case

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
1. Will the US version have these bumper lights?

D557053E-0F0B-4305-AC91-5B6BB0C5EC96.jpeg
Both EU and US models use the version of the respective 2015 turn signal housing. So US models get the turn signal on the inner side and orange drl on the outer side. EU Models get the fog light you see here on the inner side and the rest is the orange turn signal. So US models will not have this white fog light!

Honestly, I really don't get how they can use this cheap and outdated lightbulb part again for the Mach 1. Buying the Diode Dynamics Switchback LED Housing is like a must have to me.

Sponsored

ScubaSteve2020

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
What the hell, it sounds like an EcoBoost when you don't push the pedal down, meaning you hear the tires on the road more than the engine itself?
You're right - I think that one has the MACH‑E motor in it :)

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Exhaust is probably in quiet mode... you know, because Europe

Here’s how it sounds here in good ol freedomland

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
There are GPF filters in the EU cars more or less all cars have it from 2018 and onwards. That muffles the sound unfortunately but not by that much

Most likely not even in sport mode in those clips. In the video when they are driving on NĂĽrburgring you can hear the exhaust note better

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
The Bullitt actually sounds pretty good in Europe even with GPF. With the bigger exhaust pipes I expect the Mach 1 to sound even better than the Bullitt. In the EU video I think they didn't really push the pedal that much to make good exhaust clips. I am pretty sure the Mach 1 will not sound that different than the US model.

Sponsored

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Does anyone know if we (UK) are getting the handling pack?
Will the handling pack be close to the 500bhp in the US?
Will the handling pack version look less like a Bullitt? As the yellow one we keep seeing looks too much like a Bullitt for my liking.

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
The Handling Pack does not give you any more horsepower. You get wider wheels and tyres, front lip and rear spoiler.

And I've never seen a Grabber Yellow Bullitt before ;)

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Ok thanks, so the handling pack will generally be the same as the US version exept for having less power?
If I wasn't in the know about Bullit coming in green or black I would have thought the yellow one was a Bullit! :)

OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Ah, I didn't answer your first question. There's no indication the Handling Pack will be available outside of the US. I doubt Ford will homologate two versions for the rest of the world, given sales numbers will be relatively small.

I guess my point is, it'll be pretty easy to replicate the Handling Pack though. Add your own wider wheels, front lip and rear spoiler.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
The Bullitt actually sounds pretty good in Europe even with GPF. With the bigger exhaust pipes I expect the Mach 1 to sound even better than the Bullitt. In the EU video I think they didn't really push the pedal that much to make good exhaust clips. I am pretty sure the Mach 1 will not sound that different than the US model.
I have not heard the US counterparts live but mine with H-pipe compared to Bullitt sounded much better in my opionon(of-course the res-delete can be done on the Bullitt as well). The Bullitt was quite tame. Mine with the Borla Atak was nice, but still to muffled in my opinion. From the videos I have heard on the US cars the Borla is much louder than mine was, with that said I never heard my own car from the outside on full throttle :(
Sponsored