Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I now got the officiall pricing for Germany, so the guy told me some bs. But I saw the 73k€ as a listed Mach 1 at a dealer, guess it's just an insane markup.

Base price with 6MT not known yet
Base price with 10AT: 63.800€
Price for Fighter Jet Gray (incl. orange wrap) and Velocity Blue (incl white wrap) +1.200€
All other colors are included, but Lucid Red seems not an option for Europe (maybe missing in my version?)
Styling package (includes Fighter Jet Gray, orange interior decorations) +1.500
The nice 5Y wheels: + 1.250€
Price for Recaros is not known yet (or missing in my list)

So Mach 1 is still pretty expansive compared to GT (about 47k + options) and Bullitt (52k€). But at least its our only chance to get a Mustang who can do corners here
base price in Sweden is 60K EUR more or less! The price with the A10 seems to be more expensive in germany compared to Sweden.
Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Base price with 6MT not known yet
Base price with 10AT: 63.800€
Price for Recaros is not known yet (or missing in my list)
In the states, the A10 and Recaro options costthe same for the Mach 1 as it does for the standard GT. I can’t imagine it’s much different over there, so you could use that to find the base price

Price for Fighter Jet Gray (incl. orange wrap) and Velocity Blue (incl white wrap) +1.200€
Styling package (includes Fighter Jet Gray, orange interior decorations) +1.500
Wait, they’re letting you guys separate FGJ and the appearance package? Also, strange that Velocity Blue is an upcharge

All other colors are included, but Lucid Red seems not an option for Europe (maybe missing in my version?)
Mach 1 doesn’t get Lucid Red, Antimatter Blue, or Carbonized Gray. We’ve been discussing that over in the colors thread, and I actually messaged Mike Levine from Ford in hopes that he could find a way to not only include those colors, but allow us to pick whatever color/stripe combination we want and pick from the same interior color options that the GT has

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
For Switzerland this will mean the following: Based on the current prices of the base GT (= 61k CHF = 56k EUR) and the Bullitt (= 66k CHF = 60k EUR) this seems to be a base price of 78k CHF (about 70k EUR). Unfortunately the cars are way more expensive over here compared to Germany, although we only have 7.7% tax.

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Camaro 2SS (EU)
From what I heard today the car could be really limited in Europe. Some dealers already told me they get a 1-digit amount of Mach 1 to order. Which means if you really want to have one, you should talk about the dealers soon to get your place in the line.
With Gen 7 following up soon, I doubt there will be a long production run of the Mach 1.

phsc84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang Mach 1 (2021)
Yeah, I know. That's what I presume. I'm already in contact with my local dealer since the announcement in June. I want one. The same day the order books open in Switzerland, I will order one. My configuration is simple: Iconic Silver with the 5Y wheels. That will be MY perfect Mach1.
Sponsored