Vehicle Showcase
No times ?

MikeyTX

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Velocity Blue GT 2020 Rapid Red ST Explorer
Sound on a laptop sucks swamp water ................ Otoh, I'm all over the Mach-E once they get faster charging times and more distance between charges. I want at least 10/12 hrs at interstate speeds.

MikeyTX

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Velocity Blue GT 2020 Rapid Red ST Explorer
Sound on a laptop sucks swamp water ................ Otoh, I'm all over the Mach-E once they get faster charging times and more distance between charges. I want at least 10/12 hrs at interstate speeds.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Bit of Mach 1 track goodness at Goodwood about 3:14, exhaust mostly drowned out by bikes unfortunately. Mach E turning rubber into smoke earlier if you're interested.

https://www.goodwood.com/grr/event-coverage/goodwood-speedweek/2021/2/video-the-12-best-speedweek-debuts

Video at 3:14

2021-mach1-mustang-goodwood-speedweek.png
I am surprised they carried the incandescent front turn signal/fog lamps from the pre-refresh front fascia, I thought lot of these body parts are coming off of the GT 18+/Bullitt, which all have LED turn and fog lamps at the front...
I do realize it's a European/export spec, by the clear rear taillights, but I thought the updated front does have approval on EU models.

Fordified

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
I also notice that the EU Mach 1 models do not have the two gauges (oil pressure and vacuum) in the air vent location above the center stack in the interior. Not sure if that was a deliberate omission or a pre-production thing.

Charlemagne

Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (ordered)
Indeed, the yellow PP car photos don't have the gauges either, and they're not in Hammond's video as well (8:08). Damn.

wimbrow

Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
I also notice that the EU Mach 1 models do not have the two gauges (oil pressure and vacuum) in the air vent location above the center stack in the interior. Not sure if that was a deliberate omission or a pre-production thing.
no, neither did the 2015 + GT premiums we got here in NZ

Reactions: 12g

Charlemagne

Reaction score
First Name
Nicholas
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 (ordered)
No idea. Picking 2 out of a bunch is always tough. At least you can set the digital cluster to show 2 or 3 digital gauges on 2018+. The real gauges are probably more of a decoration? At least they'd be for me, but it just looks better than just 3rd middle air vent.

51NNED

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Oz don’t get the gauges either.

derklink

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2375
They are a cool gimmick not much more. Oil temp gauge would have actually made sense. I had one without them and now have one with. I do like them. Thinking about putting the ones from the Shelby in but not compatible with myColor.

derklink

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
K2375
With the GT350 gone, Ford should definitely have put them in the Mach1 for all markets

Advertisement

46 - Roush Performance - 3

Advertisement