Pro Charger P1SC gains on a 2020 Mustang GT on Pump gas vs E85

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
I recently ordered a Procharger stage 2 kit with a P-1SC super charger I was just curious to what my possible gains would be off of a kit like this?
Sponsored

DILLIGAFTXVET

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I recently ordered a Procharger stage 2 kit with a P-1SC super charger I was just curious to what my possible gains would be off of a kit like this?
i recently test drove a GT350 with a P-1SC system on it and it was dyno'd at 718 the the wheels on pump gas...food for thought.

OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Is it too late to swap to a p1x???
I really should’ve, I’m kind of new to the car modding world so had I known I would’ve ordered that one. I might just go that route later though. I’m shooting for 625whp is that capable on a setup like this?

OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
i recently test drove a GT350 with a P-1SC system on it and it was dyno'd at 718 the the wheels on pump gas...food for thought.
I’m shooting for the 600-650 range if possible. I hoping to run e85 just have to look into what fuel system I’m going to buy.

Sponsored

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I really should’ve, I’m kind of new to the car modding world so had I known I would’ve ordered that one. I might just go that route later though. I’m shooting for 625whp is that capable on a setup like this?
Yes, you can make 625whp easily with a p1sc.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
your gonna want more power, trust me you'll have to pulley down or trade up to a p1x

OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Hes good to 9.0 at 150 with the P1SC. But yea starting from scratch id do p1x.
What’s the
your gonna want more power, trust me you'll have to pulley down or trade up to a p1x
Ill give this setup a couple of months & possibly get a bigger blower sometime down the line.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
What’s the

Ill give this setup a couple of months & possibly get a bigger blower sometime down the line.
You should see if you can change the order now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
You should see if you can change the order now.
I tried & American muscle said the order was already sent to pro charger & confirmed & said nothing could be done & pro charger said that American muscle would have to make the change but they said they couldn’t . I was kind of disappointed to tell you the truth.

80FoxCoupe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT, 80 Fox
I tried & American muscle said the order was already sent to pro charger & confirmed & said nothing could be done & pro charger said that American muscle would have to make the change but they said they couldn’t . I was kind of disappointed to tell you the truth.
Oh man thats a shame. Oh well, now you know.

OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
Oh man thats a shame. Oh well, now you know.
Yeah, I’ll upgrade later. I’m pretty sure the setup still won’t disappoint. Lol at least that’s what I’m hoping.

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
I actually just went with the same setup. I went back and forth between the P1X and P1SC. Me personally, the P1SC will achieve what I want. I do believe though later on we can upgrade. I think Procharger has some kind of trade up system or something.

OP
OP
Orly6

Orly6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Orly
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt
I actually just went with the same setup. I went back and forth between the P1X and P1SC. Me personally, the P1SC will achieve what I want. I do believe though later on we can upgrade. I think Procharger has some kind of trade up system or something.
Same here, I think it should be enough but I have also heard about the trading in or swapping housings or internals of some sort with pro charger.
Sponsored