Steeda! Need your help

Sleek_gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1
Ok so here’s what’s happening. I had Accelatec springs installed on my 20 GT PP1. They creaked severely. So I went ahead and ordered a set of the ultralite linear. Swapped them the day I got them to get ride of the horrible creaking.

I ordered these springs under the impression they have the same drop height as the progressive sport. But these are lower in the rears then the front, they don’t look anything like the pictures of the progressive sport springs is this normal? I will be “ re-clocking” bushings to see if this helps. Also the passenger front is 1/4 inch higher.

Steeda your reputation and service is top notch. Any suggestions, would I be able to swap these out for progressive sports? I’ve only put 40kms on these springs

Thanks
Sponsored

fatbillybob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT pp1 A10 Orange
What about using a spring spacer?

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
Ok so here’s what’s happening. I had Accelatec springs installed on my 20 GT PP1. They creaked severely. So I went ahead and ordered a set of the ultralite linear. Swapped them the day I got them to get ride of the horrible creaking.

I ordered these springs under the impression they have the same drop height as the progressive sport. But these are lower in the rears then the front, they don’t look anything like the pictures of the progressive sport springs is this normal? I will be “ re-clocking” bushings to see if this helps. Also the passenger front is 1/4 inch higher.

Steeda your reputation and service is top notch. Any suggestions, would I be able to swap these out for progressive sports? I’ve only put 40kms on these springs

Thanks
Please pm your contact info
Thank you,
Steeda Tech

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Ride height is going to be a little off is you haven’t clocked your bushings yet
Sponsored