Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Good points.

So here’s the bigger question:
If large corporations and school systems are telling people to work from home - that’s great - but are those same places hiring Bio crews to come into the building and disinfect EVERYTHING?? and I mean EVERYTHING....

Because if folks go home to work and those buildings are just left as is, without being disinfected, tell me exactly WHAT was accomplished.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2020 GT350R, 2020 Explorer ST
Unfortunately with situations such as this there is always an ounce of what “we know,” but then there is the 800 pounds of what “we don’t know.” Meanwhile you have the various factions of power acting as the “ wizard behind the curtain.”
EBA4B2CE-060E-4A00-A174-510260D7611F.jpeg

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase
The virus is affecting mostly elderly and infirm, so let's just say it's a temporary thing.
Meanwhile, our economy is now service sector based, and the service sector is now taking a huge hit.
Every time one of these big sell offs hits, more "Average Joe's", like me say the hell with investing.
That leaves the very wealthy in a position to garner an even bigger percentage of the world's real assets.
Thus, the rich get richer and the middle class gets smaller and poorer.
Soon the "American Dream" be just a memory and too late to change it.
Maybe, I'm just a pessimist.

edit: There is more behind this panic and sell off than the virus.

Last edited:

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Tens of thousands out of 7.5 billion peeps. Should I shed a tear now? Lemme know if it even gets remotely close to pandemic status as defined by the W.H.O.
Reminds me of a radio commercial about acceptable drunk driver deaths per year. Guy answer with a "1 or 2" till asked how many of his family members would be an acceptable number and he changed it to "zero". I'm all for thinning the heard but perceptions change quick when you're part of the heard getting thinned.

I'm in total agreement of this being something to take the light away from elections and other political BS. Misdirection is getting old and blatant and there's nothing we can do about it and "they" know it. Till "we" band together and overthrow "them" nothing is going to change. But ask yourself, are you willing to risk everything you have for but a chance at better with the potential for much worse? I know I'm not, so I try not to bitch about things too much. I'm also a firm believe that my vote doesn't matter whatsoever.

As far as the current "pandemic" goes....IF what I've heard is true and you can get this virus so easily and you're infecting everyone up to 2 weeks before you may even show symptoms...seems to me like we're all gonna get it at some point. Or maybe not...cross the bridge when I get to it. Worse case I'm traveling for work so if I got it today, I couldn't get on a plane to go home, and I wouldn't be allowed in my hotel or at work, sounds like fun.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
So I just got this e-mail from a "friend" Took me 30 seconds to fact check it. Of course both "facts" are totally wrong. This is the kind of sh-t that's dangerous if listened too.

Do not share!!!!

Coronavirus
This info is from my friend that works for CDC that passed this along to his family and friends. I'm passing it along as well..
The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!
Taiwan experts provide a simple self-check that we can do every morning:
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness, etc.,it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
SERIOUS EXCELLENT ADVICE by Japanese Doctors treating COVID-19 cases:
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY?
Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your esophagus into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly....the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Pls send and share with family, friends and everyone.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
^^ and that's more dangerous than the virus itself.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
So I just got this e-mail from a "friend" Took me 30 seconds to fact check it. Of course both "facts" are totally wrong. This is the kind of sh-t that's dangerous if listened too.

Coronavirus
This info is from my friend that works for CDC that passed this along to his family and friends. I'm passing it along as well..
The new NCP coronavirus may not show sign of infection for many days, how can one know if he/she is infected. By the time they have fever and/or cough and goes to the hospital, the lungs is usually 50 % Fibrosis and it's too late!
Take a deep breath and hold your breath for more than 10 seconds. If you complete it successfully without coughing, without discomfort, stuffiness or tightness, etc.,it proves there is no fibrosis in the lungs, basically indicating no infection.
In critical times, please self-check every morning in an environment with clean air.
Everyone should ensure your mouth & throat is moist, never DRY. Take a few sips of water every 15 mins at least. WHY?
Even if the virus gets into your mouth...drinking water or other liquids will WASH them down through your esophagus into the stomach. Once there in tummy...your stomach ACID will kill all the virus. If you don't drink enough water more regularly....the virus can enter your windpipes and into the LUNGS. That's very dangerous.
Stomach ACID to kill virus??? Makes me laugh, that's not a thing in any sense is it? Luckily I just got to Colorado from sea level so I'm pounding water to adjust to elevation and it's super dry here. That totally reads to me like a prince in another country is trying to give you a fortune hahaha.

Joe B.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang V6 coupe
Vehicle Showcase

Coronavirus
I just read the info. and forwarded it. Then read your first two sentences. Guess it's not true then.
"If you see this message, please do not share"
Well, too late, it's been posted here 3 times already.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
I just read the info. and forwarded it. Then read your first two sentences. Guess it's not true then.
"If you see this message, please do not share"
Well, too late, it's been posted here 3 times already.
Sorry about that. I’ve made changes to my original post.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
All I know is, I'm holding off on making any big purchases until this whole thing blows over. The quicker it blows over, the better!!! :please:
I do think we'll have some bumpy roads ahead for a little bit.

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
MEDIA. you know, like CNN.
Sounds like a case of shooting the messenger because you don’t like their politics .

I suppose we can now start a thread titled “anybody buying the denial and misinformation by right leaning media “

Your title is taken right out of the mouth of pundits at FOX who were telling the public this was all “hysteria” generated by those who want to bring down the president and tank the economy. Same pundits also falsely claim the mortality rate is less than the flue (it’s x 10 FYI )

Maybe you still think the decision to ban travel from Europe, and close schools is also driven by this hysteria rather than sound scientific recommendations .

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe you still think the decision to ban travel from Europe, and close schools is also driven by this hysteria rather than sound scientific recommendations
What killed more people in 2020 by a long freakin shot? COVID19, or the common cold? Also, you can't deny the fact that CNN leans so far to the left it makes the tower of pisa jealous. As far as banning travel from Europe, I agree 100%. BUT, (always a but eh?) He didn't ban anyone coming from the UK.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
What killed more people in 2020 by a long freakin shot? COVID19, or the common cold? Also, you can't deny the fact that CNN leans so far to the left it makes the tower of pisa jealous. As far as banning travel from Europe, I agree 100%. BUT, (always a but eh?) He didn't ban anyone coming from the UK.
... and how far right does FOX lean ??

The common colds mortality rate is less than the flue (influenza) which is 1/10th that of COVID 19 .
Of course more people die from the flue cause more people have been infected .
If as many people contract the COVID 19 virus then 10 times more people will die ... and this virus will spread at a higher rate if not contained ......think about that .

Banning travel from all other countries in Europe including those who have less cases than the UK but excluding the UK makes no sense .
Sponsored