Sponsored

Anybody buying this media fueled COVID-19 bull schitt?

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
... and how far right does FOX lean ??
I dunno, I don't watch FOX
The common colds mortality rate is less than the flue (influenza) which is 1/10th that of COVID 19 .
Never asked about the flu, I asked about the common cold. But since you mention it, between 1500-1900 people on average per day die from the common flu worldwide.
Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I will take your word for it on the number of deaths from the flue .
This virus is 10 times more deadly and spreads quicker .
So if the same number of people as those who contract the flue contract COVID 19 then multiply your number by 10.
The point of all this “hysteria” is to prevent that .

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
I edited above .

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dunno, I don't watch FOX

Never asked about the flu, I asked about the common cold. But since you mention it, between 1500-1900 people on average per day die from the common flu worldwide.
Sure ... you don’t .
I referenced the flue for comparison since COVID 19 is deadlier than the flue , which is deadlier than the “common cold “

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
If is a dangerous work to use when it comes to this. Lotta media use the word 'if' which leads me to not getting toilet paper at costco when I really need it LOL.

Sponsored

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What killed more people in 2020 by a long freakin shot? COVID19, or the common cold? Also, you can't deny the fact that CNN leans so far to the left it makes the tower of pisa jealous. As far as banning travel from Europe, I agree 100%. BUT, (always a but eh?) He didn't ban anyone coming from the UK.
I watch CNN, MSNBC and FOX .
And I can’t believe how differently the same “facts” are reported .
I agree with you that the rhetoric on ALL sides needs to be toned down .
Sometime we just need to know the facts without the politics .
We have all become so polarized that the “version” of the truth we believe depends on how we lean politically .
And this crisis is no more Trumps fault than it is Obama’s
It’s the damn viruses fault .
LOL

Last edited:
OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
It’s the damn viruses fault
Haha it's the peeps fault. Most are disgusting pigs. Our 311 service is getting slammed with calls about how to properly clean hands. I mean really? You shoulda learned that 30 seconds after you wiped your ass for the first time.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
... or the guy in China who decided to “slaughter” a bat in a wet market . I guess they were out of chicken.
LOL

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha it's the peeps fault. Most are disgusting pigs. Our 311 service is getting slammed with calls about how to properly clean hands. I mean really? You shoulda learned that 30 seconds after you wiped your ass for the first time.

A buddy told me the lines at the airport bathrooms have doubled since EVERYONE is now washing their hands even after JUST using the urinals .

LOL

Sponsored

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hope the price of engine parts drop since all the peeps will be buying toilet paper with their refund...
I will be stocking “parts “while they are stocking sanitizer (soap is cheaper and works better )

......unless they decide to double everybody’s tax refund to “boost “ the economy.
LOL

OP
OP
WildHorse

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Well you can't argue the no payroll taxes. In the Great White north it's around 43%. Sickening. Literally.

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Well you can't argue the no payroll taxes. In the Great White north it's around 43%. Sickening. Literally.
Woot ??
Yeah I would welcome that , could help pay for a lot “go faster” parts.
“Double your refund “ won’t work for me anyways as I always owe . Lol

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Well, I do not know how this is being played out in your geographic locations, however THIS is exactly the current mindset and how fear is being spread....

The image shared is the fresh poultry/meat isle at the local BJ’s Wholesale in NJ last night at about 7:30pm. I only took this image in total friggin disbelief at how the media has scared everyone. Scared enough that people are wiping out anything and everything at local stores (as well as online). Normally this same section is stocked with layers and an abundance of fresh poultry/meat products at any day/time during the year.

I didn’t take a pic of their dry goods isle where the paper towels and toilet paper are usually located. There was absolutely NO toilet paper at all - NONE. Those HUGE shelving units were totally depleted of all TP inventory both bottom and top. The paper towels were almost gone as well.

The section that had all brands of water was nearing depletion as well.

The hype behind this virus and the misinformation being spread by *some* of the media, as well as by people posting BS “fake news” to ANY Social Media is causing PANDEMONIUM... especially when that misinformation is being disseminated at a fast pace to the general population. Folks who are not aware of the actual FACTS are instead taking what SuzyQ and JoeBlow has posted to their Social Media as “truth” when most of it is without merit and people are going by the he, she, they, “my friend said” rhetoric BS.

So just a little FYI:
If you haven’t hit up your local grocery stores or Big Box stores for essentials that you would normally be getting - whether it’s paper goods or poultry/meat products - do not be surprised if you find what I found in my region.
BE6B3B19-9D17-499E-A7B5-8E7CC50453F9.jpeg

Last edited:

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Hope the price of engine parts drop since all the peeps will be buying toilet paper with their refund...
I will be stocking “parts “while they are stocking sanitizer (soap is cheaper and works better )

......unless they decide to double everybody’s tax refund to “boost “ the economy.
LOL
Wait, if (uh oh) "they" decide to double the tax refund, does that mean I get to cut in half what I owe?! Hmm, 1-800-Steeda, send it!
Sponsored