IAT'S with Whipple

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Thanks for the idea! Temps went down from 45+ to about 30+ from ambient!
1A5DAE9A-5186-4EF1-B23C-A11036056C88.jpeg
looking good, glad to see you got positive results as I did.

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
No doubt and hands down the phenolic spacers, not hard to install.

Will clear the hood with 8mm rise. The only thing is you don’t use the top bolt from supercharger to top of the idler pulley plate.
Really interested in this thread since I’m in Arizona and will be doing some half mile racing. Do you know if anyone has done the spacers on a gen 5 Whipple and if it would clear the hood without lowering the motor? Also not sure if the blower mounting hardware is the same length as the older style manifold.

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Really interested in this thread since I’m in Arizona and will be doing some half mile racing. Do you know if anyone has done the spacers on a gen 5 Whipple and if it would clear the hood without lowering the motor? Also not sure if the blower mounting hardware is the same length as the older style manifold.
Nor sure about the Gen 5, but I would call VMP and ask. I had bought my own stainless steel bolts that where @ 8mm longer and they worked fine. Didn't know the kit came with bolts.
Product-Details.aspx

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Nor sure about the Gen 5, but I would call VMP and ask. I had bought my own stainless steel bolts that where @ 8mm longer and they worked fine. Didn't know the kit came with bolts.
Product-Details.aspx
I’m gonna have to do that. The benefits vs cost seems amazing there.
Sponsored