2020 Twister Orange GT500
:yawn::yawn::yawn:
Sponsored

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
:idea: I'm going to buy some OEM wheels and mount drag radials on them and see if i can set the "stock" record. Classic Lover will certify it.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
You guys don’t have to respond you know.

Look at it this way, are aftermarket parts tied by VIN to the car they go on? I submit you won’t find any other parts sold after a car that are VIN specific, that alone should be enough to aleast make you agree that these aren’t normal parts you buy after a car. That tied with that fact that there is only one crate per car should also make you think. You won’t find aftermarket parts that are limited to the production run of a car. Don’t forget that these parts were designed and tested on the final form of the preproduction car, magazines tested the cars with these parts installed, and the car was revealed with the parts on, you would not find aftermarket parts being tested like that.

Look guys the demon crate was a great idea, sell the illegal oem stock parts through the aftermarket loophole, and at the same time give the owners a one of a kind car. You see suppose you wanted to buy a demon after they were all built. On all other cars you would be stuck with a left over, not with the demon you could still go buy a stock car that was built just for you. You could call SRT and order the crate that was made for your car, give them your name and cars VIN and you got parts that made your demon truly yours. No other car has ever offered that to my knowledge.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:idea: I'm going to buy some OEM wheels and mount drag radials on them and see if i can set the "stock" record. Classic Lover will certify it.
So you admit the wheels are OEM. Good, glad we finally cleared that up.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
I’ll try to make it short and sweet. Your quote, “the crate can not be aftermarket+stock+OEM at the same time. Amen, my whole point. You agree then that it cannot be oem and stock while being aftermarket. I say it’s OEM and stock you say aftermarket. .
So you now see you are wrong, since Dodge themselves state its AFTERMARKET. Case closed, goodbye

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Please show me any aftermarket parts on any car that were on the car when it was revealed to the public. Don’t show me the demon please, any other car.
OK...

2000 Cobra R
- K&N Air Filter
- Carillo connecting rods
- Canton windage tray and oil pan
- Bassani X-pipe, Borla side exhaust
- Galpher brake pads front, Akebono out back
- B&M "Ripper" shifter
- Fuel Safe fuel cell
- Eibach springs
- and more...

Former Ford Vehicle Dynamics engineer behind the wheel, Dean Martin.

2000 cobra R dean martin.jpg

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK...

2000 Cobra R
- K&N Air Filter
- Carillo connecting rods
- Canton windage tray and oil pan
- Bassani X-pipe, Borla side exhaust
- Galpher brake pads front, Akebono out back
- B&M "Ripper" shifter
- Fuel Safe fuel cell
- Eibach springs
- and more...

Former Ford Vehicle Dynamics engineer behind the wheel, Dean Martin.

2000 cobra R dean martin.jpg
O MY WORD.

Those are NOT NOT NOT NOT aftermarket parts. How don’t you guys get this yet?

Those parts are all OEM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT on the car, built and designed on the car, sold with the car. Just because they used a K&N filter makes the car revealed with aftermarket parts? I can’t believe this. It had Brembo brakes too, aftermarket? Lol. This is insane.

Original equipment on the cobra R

• Carillo connecting rods

• Forged pistons

• High-flow aluminum cylinder heads

• Cobra 5.4-liter intake cams

• Tubular-steel exhaust headers

• High-flow intake manifold

• High-flow single-bore 80mm throttle body

• K&N air filter

• Borla mufflers

• Tremec T-56 six-speed manual

• Induction-hardened halfshafts

• 3.55 rear gear ratio

• BFGoodrich g-Force KD tires, 265/40ZR-18

• 18×19.5 forged aluminum wheels

• Brembo four-piston front calipers

• Fuel cell

• Front splitter

• Rear-deck spoiler

• Power-dome hood

https://www.supercars.net/blog/2000-ford-mustang-cobra-r/

NO PRODUCTION CAR IS REVEALED WITH AFTERMARKET PARTS ON IT! It would not be a production car if they did. I guess you think the cobra R was not a stock car then?

Last edited:

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Ding dong, they're aftermarket. Those aren't normal Tier suppliers but rather bonafide, SEMA -style, aftermarket parts that I listed.

And I didn't say Brembo, you did. I listed parts that met your ever moving criterion. Now you move the posts yet again. Nice. You're as predictable as a shart and almost as appealing. Keep spewing.

Sponsored

V00D00

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500
Those parts are all OEM ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT on the car, built and designed on the car, sold with the car. J

NO PRODUCTION CAR IS REVEALED WITH AFTERMARKET PARTS ON IT!
by your own statement, the demon crate parts are not stock, as the demons crate parts- 0, zero, none- were sent down the line, added to before shipping, on display, sold with, or rolled off dealership lots installed.

THANK YOU FOR CONCEDING!!

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
by your own statement, the demon crate parts are not stock, as the demons crate parts- 0, zero, none- were sent down the line, added to before shipping, on display, sold with, or rolled off dealership lots installed.

THANK YOU FOR CONCEDING!!
Haha you wish.

My position has been clear from post one. The demon crate is OEM VIN specific parts that were designed as the OE parts for the car, Dodge could not sell them on the car so they sold them though a loophole to customers. This is not really even a debate. That in no way makes the parts not stock or aftermarket parts. There is no aftermarket parts that are revealed and tested on the final version of a preproduction car. Even you admitted that the crate pcm was an OEM thing. When the car was designed to take all these parts from day one, engine made to change timing and make more power for example, those parts are the stock parts for the car. I have given all kinds of evidence to back this up. Quotes, links and just plain logic. Aftermarket parts are not developed OEM tested on the car, revealed on the car, used for the specs on the car, and sold VIN specific limited to the production run of said car, sold as an option to that cars owners only. You all know that if this were a Ford you would hop all over this band wagon, however because dodge had to call it aftermarket to sell in legally, you happily use a technicality to bash stock OEM parts as not stock.

All the evidence you need that this is hypocrisy is that FP sells 100% OEM stock parts as aftermarket and you could care less, why? because it’s easy to call someone else’s car not stock on a technicality, but really hard to call you own, if Ford sells a similar crate to owners one day I will bet 95% of you guys would call it stock. I would also bet a lot of Dodge boys would call it aftermarket, sadly.

The above person is simply wrong when he says the parts on the 2000 cobra R were aftermarket parts. If the parts are designed on the car and sold to customers VIN specific in a crate or on the car it’s stock end of story. If parts are sold FOR ONLY ONE CAR IN THE ENTIRE WORLD THEY ARE STOCK PARTS, THAT IS CALLED NUMBERS MATCHING PARTS, aftermarket parts could go on any car they fit and would remain aftermarket parts, VIN specific crate parts are only stock for one car, that you still think the carte parts are not stock is very funny and makes me laugh. Humans are so funny. I’m not that old but I see this kind of thing every day, you either have to laugh or cry, and laughing they say is better for your health.

Last edited:

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
I had a nightmare last night where the world was screwy and all I could hear were thousands of voices shouting...

"DEMON CRATE!"

Man, it was a lousy dream lemme tell ya. :-)

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I had a nightmare last night where the world was screwy and all I could hear were thousands of voices shouting...

"DEMON CRATE!"

Man, it was a lousy dream lemme tell ya. :-)
Lol sorry.

I just can’t believe you could call parts made for one car in the world tied by VIN to that car not stock. I mean technically once you replace your engine it’s no longer numbers matching, I don’t here anyone calling that not stock and yet numbers matching parts are called not stock. Like I said it show a leval of fanboy that I have not yet seen