Hello from Missouri!

Jeffy_2010

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Taylor
Vehicle(s)
2015 gt 6-speed/ performance pack Oxford white
We need to set up a meet or something. I see lots of cars around but never close enough to talk to. It would be nice to not just aimlessly drive around when I get the car out.
I'm free most weekends for a meet up, also part of the local Z club "I know its strange" and I'm out at neosho for autox quite often
Sponsored

Last edited:

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT in Shadow Black
Hey guys I live in Overland Park, I know its Kansas but its Kansas City for the most part.

JUST bought a 2016 Mustang V6. I love it. Saving up money for some wheels and tires. Then thinking about some headers and new exhaust, the last owner had a flowmaster axle back that drones horribly on the highway or just driving normally. Need to replace that.

Anyway, name is Mark, just thought Id check in and say whats up!

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 1999 Ranger
Hey guys I live in Overland Park, I know its Kansas but its Kansas City for the most part.

JUST bought a 2016 Mustang V6. I love it. Saving up money for some wheels and tires. Then thinking about some headers and new exhaust, the last owner had a flowmaster axle back that drones horribly on the highway or just driving normally. Need to replace that.

Anyway, name is Mark, just thought Id check in and say whats up!
Hey Mark, I'm in Olathe, so pretty close. I hit my first cars & coffee last weekend. There were some very cool rides there. Let me know if want to hook up at the next one. There is also a show coming up at the Bass Pro in Olathe. I should be there as well. Give me a shout some time.

Sam

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Hey Mark, I'm in Olathe, so pretty close. I hit my first cars & coffee last weekend. There were some very cool rides there. Let me know if want to hook up at the next one. There is also a show coming up at the Bass Pro in Olathe. I should be there as well. Give me a shout some time.

Sam
Sounds good man, what is cars and coffee and how do I find when and where?

Id love to come and look at other Mustangs!

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
Sounds good man, what is cars and coffee and how do I find when and where?

Id love to come and look at other Mustangs!
Cars and coffee is the last Saturday of the month. It's held in the church (I can't remember the name) parking lot behind the Cracker Barrel on Strang Line Road in Olathe. It runs from 8 to 10. There is a facebook page for it. I'm not facebook guy, so you'll just have to hunt up on your on there, sorry.

Sponsored

MarkDMKC1974

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
So I am looking at some BBK Long Tube Headers and what have you as upgrades.

Can someone tell me of a good shop, well liked and reviewed that does good work and I can trust?

Jbud

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 gr
My car is up near KC currently with Curtis Smith. He is a sponsor here, he is actually in Pleasant Hill Mo. I think he is moving to a new shop that way too so it may be closer. I can't recommend him enough. That is the only place I will take my car and it's over 2 hours for me but worth it.

lil'Zeus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shane Landis
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 1993 Ford Lightning 2018 Jeep Unlimited Sahara 2004 Ford F150
Anyone in here running the NASA event May 25/26 at Heartland Park in Topeka Ks??

Sponsored

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
New from the Northwest Arkansas area here, head up to KC from time to time.

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
New from the Northwest Arkansas area here, head up to KC from time to time.
I was down in yoir neck of the woods the past few days. Vacation was kind of up and down, but had some driving the hills and turns. Until the passenger complained. Rolled up on a kid in a S197 on I49. He blipped the throttle, I reached for the shifter to drop it down a gear, and SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) spouted off with a "Oh no. Don't even start that" before I could give the kid return shot. Oh well, stull had a good time.

loubear911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
2019 Blacked out GT from Olathe, KS area... Just picked it up from Louisburg about a week ago. Done little mods to it, and have some coming in this week to add. Just wanted to say hello

samd1351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2019 Blacked out GT from Olathe, KS area... Just picked it up from Louisburg about a week ago. Done little mods to it, and have some coming in this week to add. Just wanted to say hello
I'm in Olathe as well. I'm sure I'll see you around. '17 Magnetic PP w/ nickel luster wheels. Right now the wife is driving it :(

loubear911

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in Olathe as well. I'm sure I'll see you around. '17 Magnetic PP w/ nickel luster wheels. Right now the wife is driving it :(
sounds good to me!
Sponsored