Sponsored

Who else ordered a 2019 GT350/GT350R

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
HOE-LEE CRAP! You went from 06/20 Production to dealer delivery in less than THREE WEEKS?!? You, my friend, must have been born under a lucky star! :clap:
Just blessed my friend.....just blessed! It looks like yours is close....I hope everything is perfect with your car when it finally comes. Make sure to post pics when she arrives!! :like::like:
Sponsored

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
Rhino, congratulations your long journey is about to end! Looking forward to your paint inspection report. Hopefully nothing more than being dirty! Please post pictures.
My hope as well, as well as my salesperson, so they can finally deliver the vehicle.

Pictures will definitely be posted once the vehicle arrives at the dealership.

Last edited:

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)
Well both my build & delivery date just got bumped backwards by 6 days.
That may not seem like a big deal except A) the build was supposed to be in only 12 days so now it being 6 days later is the goal posts moving when you're at the 10 B) I am in New England - summer days are precious and go fast & winter ones don't C) This car was ordered in mid Jan with hopes of a early June delivery (I won't even count that my 1st December order effort that fell through in April) D) What the hell is wrong now Ford? Run out of stripes, steering wheels, or shifters? I WANT my window sticker to that at some point I'm getting what I ordered....i.e. my black roof that they keep deleting form the order check portal.

And I just remembered that because of all of this delayed gratification (unicorn wishing & delays in owning one) that the GT350 Track Attack I'll be at Monday & Tues I will still only be there as a guest. So no GT350 driving - just race prep'd GT's....which will be fun but its expensive to not drive the car I ordered...and is yet another thing about this delay/run around that I forgot until just now was being impacted by perpetually not getting this car.

TGIF....

ccdriver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Barry
Vehicle(s)
19 GT350R
Congratulations Barry. Maybe we will see you at the Mini Nats in Sonoma in August or at the Laguna Seca Historics during the Concourse D' Elegance in Monterey.
Thank you. I drive up with the family tomorrow and am very excited indeed about the drive back. I appreciate the heads up on these events and will set out to sell my wife on the ideas. I look forward to running into you at one.

Sponsored

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 FP Blue, 2015 Durango R/T, 1965 Mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I'm getting nervous about my car now. My blend date has come an gone (7/8). How often do they actually build the car on or near the blend date?

The delivery date is stated as 7/31 and my dealer e-mailed me last week saying they received information from Ford saying the car would be arriving between 7/25 and 7/31. How often is that right?

I really hate this waiting around. It's killing me - especially with all the nice weather we've been having here in Wisconsin the last week. We don't get many days like this.

drummerboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350
I'm getting nervous about my car now. My blend date has come an gone (7/8). How often do they actually build the car on or near the blend date?

The delivery date is stated as 7/31 and my dealer e-mailed me last week saying they received information from Ford saying the car would be arriving between 7/25 and 7/31. How often is that right?

I really hate this waiting around. It's killing me - especially with all the nice weather we've been having here in Wisconsin the last week. We don't get many days like this.
I'd wager you have it no later than 7/25.

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
is yours delivered by rail or convoy?
Window sticker says Rail - is that good or bad?

It also seems odd they would send it rail with me being only a 6-7 hour drive from the plant...

Sponsored

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
Window sticker says Rail - is that good or bad?

It also seems odd they would send it rail with me being only a 6-7 hour drive from the plant...
Yours is probably on the same train that goes through Illinois, Wisconsin, the Dakotas, and then up into western Canada. Hopefully mine is on the same train. My ETA is July 23, so hopefully if I’m on time in Winnipeg you will be earlier.

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yours is probably on the same train that goes through Illinois, Wisconsin, the Dakotas, and then up into western Canada. Hopefully mine is on the same train. My ETA is July 23, so hopefully if I’m on time in Winnipeg you will be earlier.
That would be awesome if you are right. My ETA is 7/31 on the Ford site. I would be shocked if it showed up that early for yours to arrive on the 23rd. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Has yours been built? Mine still says 'sent to plant' on trackmymustang.com.

Scoobs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 MG GT350 sold, 2019 MG GT350R KR569
That would be awesome if you are right. My ETA is 7/31 on the Ford site. I would be shocked if it showed up that early for yours to arrive on the 23rd. Fingers crossed for both of us.

Has yours been built? Mine still says 'sent to plant' on trackmymustang.com.
Mine has been built and shipped by train.

Trackmymustang.com is acting weird. When I do a fresh check on my desktop or iPad the Car Status shows as In Transit/Passing. But when I do a fresh check on my iPhone it says In Transit/Shipped Rail. Anyway its on the train.

Last edited:

VuduBen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine has been built and shipped by train.

Trackmymustang.com is acting weird. When I do a fresh check on my desktop or iPad the Car Status shows as In Transit/Passing. But when I do a fresh check on my iPhone it says In Transit/Shipped Rail. Anyway its on the train.
Yeah that's what has me worried. Even after a fresh check mine still says 'sent to plant'. I'm guessing mine is not on that same train as yours.

Glad you'rs is getting closer to it's new home. Hopefully mine will be too soon.

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
The vehicle I ordered has FINALLY arrived!

Looking at it after work today.
B046B172-BA78-4E8B-92FC-9B54B528B456.jpeg
Sponsored