Sponsored

2020 Shelby GT500 PRICING (MSRP/Invoice) Including Packages & Options

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
f I was in the market now, I would get a new base ZL1 with the A10 in the high $50K range. That car is a screaming bargain at that price.
yup, on my way to the Chevy dealer to do just that.
Sponsored

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost convertible
Vehicle Showcase
Its not like Ford is holding a gun to your heads. And forcing you to spend 100k on a Mustang. The market is there. Just look at all the redeyes running around. That dudes paid 90 grand for. I can afford the car. Being an old guy with no mortgage. To the guys that can afford it. Congrats. Enjoy. And those that can't afford it. Just wait. You'll be able to afford it later in life. When the kids move out. And the house is paid off. Its the only positive to getting older. Why do you think you see so many old men driving Corvettes.
Honestly, I'm just glad they disinterested me out of the gate with no available manual and a 5 year old front end so that I didn't have to waste my time tracking down an allocation
So since you don't want the new GT500 why don't you go over to c6g and F with Blaqwhole and quit pissing these guy parade who are going to buy it.

Last edited:

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
On my thread: Is it really overpriced ? I have hashed out the different cars that would be in the same segment. The Camaro ZL1 LE is the same as a Mustang. The same plastic bits, the same setups inside, older tech engine. Whats funny is that people moan about it being just a Mustang, but are flocking to a Camaro simply because it can be had for the cheap. I am not so sure that buying a car because the sales or so bad that the 7th gen of it is actually in trouble is actually a good thing. But in the end people will buy what they want. The ZLE is still a great car, and if you do not mind its faults, then by all means, go get it.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Well, you can get it with a stick along with keeping thousands in your pocket.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
So since you don't want the new GT500 why don't you go over to c6g and F with Blaqwhole and quit pissing these guy parade who are going to buy it.
It's your turn. I've already did my work over there.

Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
On my thread: Is it really overpriced ? I have hashed out the different cars that would be in the same segment. The Camaro ZL1 LE is the same as a Mustang. The same plastic bits, the same setups inside, older tech engine. Whats funny is that people moan about it being just a Mustang, but are flocking to a Camaro simply because it can be had for the cheap. I am not so sure that buying a car because the sales or so bad that the 7th gen of it is actually in trouble is actually a good thing. But in the end people will buy what they want. The ZLE is still a great car, and if you do not mind its faults, then by all means, go get it.
Nailed it. Thats why they can be had so cheap. BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THEM! The GT500 will sell. Its a more desirable car. Even if you have to pay 14k more for the Shelby.

FastCarFanBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GB GT
People are flocking to Camaros? Must be a flock of Ostriches.

Fpetro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
Shelby gt350 Saleen S 281
Yes if I was in the market for a new car value wise right now the chevys are a great deal. But they have no resale value.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Yes if I was in the market for a new car value wise right now the chevys are a great deal. But they have no resale value.
True but when I buy a car I plan on keeping it 5 to 10 years and I want a reliable car anything made by GM isn't reliable.

Sponsored

Tim_bits

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timmer
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram and 2020 GT500
Nailed it. Thats why they can be had so cheap. BECAUSE NOBODY WANTS THEM! The GT500 will sell. Its a more desirable car. Even if you have to pay 14k more for the Shelby.
That’s where I am at. No disrespect to Camaro and Corvette owners but I do not like those cars whatsoever. To me the image of Corvette is white haired old guys with white tube socks pulled up to their knees that they only drive to the golf club. The Camaro is fugly as hell and not worth owning as a collector.

EcoVert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I guess

Is it just an applique over the regular IP or is it a single piece?
I can't say for sure but most everything I've seen is and applique. And it's only from the instrument cluster over across the top of the glove box door.
Maybe a GT350 owner has it and can tell us.

ChuckXX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chuck
Vehicle(s)
2020 SHELBY GT 500
That’s where I am at. No disrespect to Camaro and Corvette owners but I do not like those cars whatsoever. To me the image of Corvette is white haired old guys with white tube socks pulled up to their knees that they only drive to the golf club. The Camaro is fugly as hell and not worth owning as a collector.
I darn near fell off my chair in rolling laughter on your post. If you want to see Tube Socks and the cracks of you know what just go into an Omaha Walmart and be prepared to go BLIND. You will come out and say OMG about a thousand times. LOL and LOL

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
Plenty of $100k cars get parked in front of HUD and Section 8 housing. He’s not impressing anyone, he’s making payments on two high 11 second cars.
Like said, “ a fool and his money...”. He’s living it!