2019 BL Navi L/19 GT350 Ruby
vezkOPY.jpg

yky9zf1.jpg

DT3WeEi.jpg

VJyNTEI.jpg

TcEr7tg.jpg

BQ9akaq.jpg

vu9Po7E.jpg

Absolutely phenomenal car... The handling is superb, and it honestly doesn't feel like you're driving a Mustang. It's worlds different from my 2013 GT. The gear box is great, the tires are awesome, and I can't wait to drive it again. This car definitely feels special.

The stripes will be removed soon, and I'll be doing a full workup with a coating at the end.
Sponsored

ClayDee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LB 2018 GT350
vezkOPY.jpg

yky9zf1.jpg

DT3WeEi.jpg

VJyNTEI.jpg

TcEr7tg.jpg

BQ9akaq.jpg

vu9Po7E.jpg

Absolutely phenomenal car... The handling is superb, and it honestly doesn't feel like you're driving a Mustang. It's worlds different from my 2013 GT. The gear box is great, the tires are awesome, and I can't wait to drive it again. This car definitely feels special.

The stripes will be removed soon, and I'll be doing a full workup with a coating at the end.
Congrats! That Ruby Red really pops in the sun light.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
vezkOPY.jpg

yky9zf1.jpg

DT3WeEi.jpg

VJyNTEI.jpg

TcEr7tg.jpg

BQ9akaq.jpg

vu9Po7E.jpg

Ruby Red looks awesome! Best of luck with it! Looks great!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 BL Navi L/19 GT350 Ruby
Thanks for the kind words, everyone. This Ruby is an amazing color, and it'll look even better once I get the paint corrected.

I just ordered jack pads, front rock guards, hood prop, UPR Passenger Catch can and some LEDs to start.

I don't think I can keep the stripes... too much of a pain to keep looking right, and I love the look of the car without them. I don't mind them, but I think my OCD will eventually win over.

mqu02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue GT350
Your car is beautiful, and another vote to keep the stripes, or have them painted on as they should be. I just bought a Kona Blue with black stripes (pictures posting in the next couple days), and I think the black stripes make the car looks so mean.

Just out of curiosity, did you get the handling package with this car, or if not, did you find a Gurney Flap was shipped complementary with it? My car never had the handling package, but I did get a free Gurney Flap, which was a very nice surprise. My car is chassis #K0195, so I am curious if it is an early model thing, or something they are doing on a lot of vehicles.
fullsizeoutput_83b.jpeg
fullsizeoutput_83a.jpeg

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I don't think I can keep the stripes... too much of a pain to keep looking right, and I love the look of the car without them. I don't mind them, but I think my OCD will eventually win over.
I completely agree with you on the stripes. I searched for a Ruby Red with no stripes and it is sitting in the rail yard waiting to be delivered to the dealer. I have always been one who goes against the flow.

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
It sounds like you did the same thing I did... watched the entire Matt Moreman series of GT350 videos on Obsessed Garage while waiting for the arrival of the new car.
I am going to ignore, to the best of my ability, any scratches that might be visible in the stripe material. I want to leave them on. I did however order white stripes, so I'm hoping any scratches on the stripes are not as noticeable.
I am going to seriously try to get the paint "dialed in"... but I have no where the experience that Matt has. I do have the patience though.
Enjoy the long awaited prize...!!!!

Sponsored

Rubyred17

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
It sounds like you did the same thing I did... watched the entire Matt Moreman series of GT350 videos on Obsessed Garage while waiting for the arrival of the new car.
I am going to ignore, to the best of my ability, any scratches that might be visible in the stripe material. I want to leave them on. I did however order white stripes, so I'm hoping any scratches on the stripes are not as noticeable.
I am going to seriously try to get the paint "dialed in"... but I have no where the experience that Matt has. I do have the patience though.
Enjoy the long awaited prize...!!!!
Dam fine taste !!!
7B7A6F0A-89D9-476F-851A-C6F48184C131.jpeg

AXO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Gt, Ruby Red Metallic, Premium, PP, 401a
My Next Mustang! Congrats!

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
IMG_14931.jpeg

Great Choice!! This was my 2017 that I stupidly got rid of but I do have a 2019 GT350 on order in Ruby Red to make up for it so I am super excited to get the car especially since this is the last year for Ruby! The color explodes in the sun and is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to get mine....good luck with yours!!!!!!

Kado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 H4866
Only one name on the engine build plaque. That's new.

Beautiful car. Congrats
Sponsored