Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 BL Navi L/19 GT350 Ruby
I decided I could live with them until I'm ready to polish the car in a couple weeks.

I was just out of town for two weeks, and I'm rolling into another business trip out of the country so time is limited right now.
Sponsored

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
Really nice, I have enjoyed this color on 2 previous mustangs myself. Enjoy the twisty's! Maybe I'll se ya around Hallettsville or Gonzales someday. I run up there for work.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Took about ten minutes to install the new LED reverse light today, and I discovered a new spot where rocks like to live.

te6b86m.jpg

I really need to do my garage floor.
tBuRJnn.jpg
Your car is absolutely gorgeous. Unreal. I have a Kona one coming in September. Where did you get the reverse light bulb?

OP
OP
Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

OP
OP
Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
Correct.

They seem slightly brighter, but the look way better than the incandescent bulbs.

I didn't do a night test to confirm.

OP
OP
Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
The past month or so has been awesome. I've been winding it up and it hasn't missed a beat.

I got the ZL1 Addons guards on, Redline hood struts and I finally got some tint today. Came out perfect.

ivFTVVW.jpg

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
vezkOPY.jpg

yky9zf1.jpg

DT3WeEi.jpg

VJyNTEI.jpg

TcEr7tg.jpg

BQ9akaq.jpg

vu9Po7E.jpg

Absolutely phenomenal car... The handling is superb, and it honestly doesn't feel like you're driving a Mustang. It's worlds different from my 2013 GT. The gear box is great, the tires are awesome, and I can't wait to drive it again. This car definitely feels special.

The stripes will be removed soon, and I'll be doing a full workup with a coating at the end.
Beautiful car. Best of luck with it.

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
My first new car was ruby red. I loved how it reflected the light and yours reminds me of it. Unfortunately i had a horrible boss who only bought red cars and that turned me off the color because it reminds me of him. LOL - so I love it and hate it. Congrats!

1stBluesCup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP, '07 Miata MX-5, 2006 Tundra SR5
Have you considered putting clear bra on your front end? It protects against rock chips.

Sponsored

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
My first new car was ruby red. I loved how it reflected the light and yours reminds me of it. Unfortunately i had a horrible boss who only bought red cars and that turned me off the color because it reminds me of him. LOL - so I love it and hate it. Congrats!

I don't often give advice, but just a tidbit for you that I learned a long time ago. The world is full of douche bags. Don't those people influence of dissuade your personal choices on anything, especially the color of a car that you will find all kinds of enjoyment in. Let those who are miserable and act like douche bags act alone and only influence themselves. Have an outstanding day and start loving Ruby Red again!!!!!

FLETCshooter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor, 2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I don't often give advice, but just a tidbit for you that I learned a long time ago. The world is full of douche bags. Don't those people influence of dissuade your personal choices on anything, especially the color of a car that you will find all kinds of enjoyment in. Let those who are miserable and act like douche bags act alone and only influence themselves. Have an outstanding day and start loving Ruby Red again!!!!!
LOL- Wish I could. It reminds me of when I was initiated in the teams. They got me so drunk on a mix of Jack, beer, and tequila that I got alcohol poisoning. To this day the smell of tequila makes me want to vomit. Its the same with red. Beautiful color. Just don't want to be reminded of that person.

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
LOL- Wish I could. It reminds me of when I was initiated in the teams. They got me so drunk on a mix of Jack, beer, and tequila that I got alcohol poisoning. To this day the smell of tequila makes me want to vomit. Its the same with red. Beautiful color. Just don't want to be reminded of that person.
Well, then, it seems like you are on the right track! Lol, Have a great day my friend!

OP
OP
Vectors2Final

Vectors2Final

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
Thanks!

hahaha - You sound like when I was choosing baby names with my wife.

Have you considered putting clear bra on your front end? It protects against rock chips.
I've had a few cars with a clear bra, and it's not really worth the time honestly. I had PPF on my 2018 F80 M3, and I still ended up with rock chips. Living in a town that's "booming" with construction, you're dammed if you do, dammed if you don't. I don't feel like chasing down warranties and installers to get my bumper or hood fixed. I'm fine with touch-ups and detailing is one of my passions, so my car will always look good. If I get a chip, I won't have to deal with the back-and-forth.

YMMV, I guess.