Stop the hop starter vs ultimate

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hey all, I am doing some research currently about future purchases. I was looking and I've seen the starter pack is more beneficial on a road course/auto x set up compared to the ultimate pack. Don't get me wrong I'm all about saving money but why is less more in this case?
Sponsored

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Hey all, I am doing some research currently about future purchases. I was looking and I've seen the starter pack is more beneficial on a road course/auto x set up compared to the ultimate pack. Don't get me wrong I'm all about saving money but why is less more in this case?
The STH starter pack is mainly tackling the subframe movement issue. As you know, there is lack of bushings and void in the rear subframe which causes it shift in every direction roughly an inch. What the starter kit does is use the 10-pc bushing support eliminates subframe movement up and down by filling in the void in bushings and giving you greater surface area. Next, the alignment kit fills in the void in the mounting location which eliminate front to back and side to side movement. Last, The IRS braces reinforce the entire subframe and stiffens up the rear for additional support.

The Ultimate kit includes the 3 above parts along with adjustable toe links and vertical links. This will enhance the starter package by upgrading both the factory toe and vertical link. The toe link provides additional on-car adjustability over stock, which will help with vehicles running a more aggressive wheel tire setup. The vertical links will help eliminate vertical movement in the rear end.

The starter kit is something I recommend to any and every s550 owner and will benefit cars on and off the track. The enthusiast kit will be more nurtured towards drag racers and the Ultimate will be more of a complete package for road racers.

Hopefully, this helps break down the kits and help you better understand the packages. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
The STH starter pack is mainly tackling the subframe movement issue. As you know, there is lack of bushings and void in the rear subframe which causes it shift in every direction roughly an inch. What the starter kit does is use the 10-pc bushing support eliminates subframe movement up and down by filling in the void in bushings and giving you greater surface area. Next, the alignment kit fills in the void in the mounting location which eliminate front to back and side to side movement. Last, The IRS braces reinforce the entire subframe and stiffens up the rear for additional support.

The Ultimate kit includes the 3 above parts along with adjustable toe links and vertical links. This will enhance the starter package by upgrading both the factory toe and vertical link. The toe link provides additional on-car adjustability over stock, which will help with vehicles running a more aggressive wheel tire setup. The vertical links will help eliminate vertical movement in the rear end.

The starter kit is something I recommend to any and every s550 owner and will benefit cars on and off the track. The enthusiast kit will be more nurtured towards drag racers and the Ultimate will be more of a complete package for road racers.

Hopefully, this helps break down the kits and help you better understand the packages. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.
Thank you for the info. I'll prob stick to the starter pack and upgrade from there down the road. Now I just need to wait for Black Friday to roll around again so can pick up the starter pack and the extreme g-trac k brace.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Talk to Jigar, we are always happy to work with you on pricing :)

TJ

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
OP, I have all the Steeda items you are planning to install and then some. They make a big difference, you'll love it.

Sponsored

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Thank you for the info. I'll prob stick to the starter pack and upgrade from there down the road. Now I just need to wait for Black Friday to roll around again so can pick up the starter pack and the extreme g-trac k brace.
What TJ said, I will put together a package price for you!!!

Draklia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
Building a mustang is like writing software. For software, the more lines of code it takes to get the job done the better. For mustangs, the more items you can bolt on the car the better it will be. Same thing. (This is sarcasm)

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
Building a mustang is like writing software. For software, the more lines of code it takes to get the job done the better. For mustangs, the more items you can bolt on the car the better it will be. Same thing. (This is sarcasm)
but you are correct :) as long as the parts/codes better the car

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Plus, now on sale!
PresidentsDay_homepage.jpg

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost

Sponsored

WhiteyDog

WOOF!!!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP
Just set up Steeda on your automatic bill payer every month just like you do your utility bills and they'll send you cool sh*t. In no time your car will handle like a go-kart. You're welcome . . . . . . .

OP
OP

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Hahaha ya and I'll be broke and divorced

Dusten

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusten
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang, 2001 Ford Lightning, 1968 Ford Mustang
Is there any increase in nvh with the starter kit?

Jigar@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP

zxd9

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase