DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Thanks

Thanks for giving us a shot, what’s the set up on your car? Do you daily it, drag race, auto cross? We’ve been working with a few customers (several of which are forum members) to deliver these kits with every tab needed to hit the desired camber/toe number for their intended use.
Hi. I drive my 19 GT PP1 on the street, Spiritly, WOT so to speak. I like it to drive like a Go-Cart in corners, but I do not want it to be a Ruff, loud, noisy ride. So It is quite the task. My Current Suspension Upgrades, Vertical Links, Adjustable Camber Links and Adjustable Toe Links Sticks, Pops when Jacking and while driving. Something is way to tight or the bushings used are just to sticky and not smooth moving. That is why I am paying more for your Parts because I was told they operate smoothly without sticking, popping which I absolutely hate.
Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
Never had wheel hop, but went with Steeda's STH starter kit.

AAD Performance

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
aadperformance.com
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
S550 5.0 2.9L Whipple AAD Drag Pak
Hi. I drive my 19 GT PP1 on the street, Spiritly, WOT so to speak. I like it to drive like a Go-Cart in corners, but I do not want it to be a Ruff, loud, noisy ride. So It is quite the task. My Current Suspension Upgrades, Vertical Links, Adjustable Camber Links and Adjustable Toe Links Sticks, Pops when Jacking and while driving. Something is way to tight or the bushings used are just to sticky and not smooth moving. That is why I am paying more for your Parts because I was told they operate smoothly without sticking, popping which I absolutely hate.
Sounds good, I just sent you an email, we’ll get you squared away and enjoying your spirited drives again.

Grendel6.5

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fa
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Any update on this?

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
Any update on this?
I am now installing AAD Performance Vertical links, Camber and Toe Links. I was told their new spherical bushings do not stick, pop ETC. Also, you have to have your LCA compressed like it was on the ground prior to tightening, torquing the Toe Link due to that OEM bushing is solid rubber with no spinning capability, or your car ride height can be off.

Sponsored

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0