Sponsored

ATTENTION ALL - MUSTANG6G SOFTWARE MIGRATION THIS WEEKEND!!! - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
Wow, great improvement for mobile devices! It was pretty much unusable on my phone before.
Interesting. This is the exact opposite for me. There's tons of ads on mobile. And if I turn my phone sideways, the screen gets scrunched down to like half size for some reason. No other forum have I ever seen this on before. Also sigs are only available if you turn the phone sideway, if holding it vertical you can't see em. Same for seeing who posted last in a thread, screen has to be sideways. But like I said, it scrunches viewing area down in order to cram the sides full of ads. :headbang::thumbsdown:

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
I'm surfing and posting right now on my Android. Set it to "Desktop site" mode. Seems pretty usable. Just double tap the post I'm reading and it will expand text to full screen, regardless if in portrait or landscape. I see some ads, but not a crazy amount.

FirstGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ingot Silver '18 GT 400a PP1
Ah man I had forgot about desktop mode. Thanks for reminder!

I have 8 ads though on my screen. Seems overkill.

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
I'd like to thank the admins for increasing the posts/page to 20, and for whoever/whatever was responsible for letting videos embed properly for me (on some other sites all I get is an unlink-able blank white or black box).

But the mouse-over preview of threads (over thread titles on the list of topics pages) still doesn't seem to be working.

Norm

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
How do I make the "garage" notifications go away? I'm 99% sure I've turned them all off through settings, but still keep getting some. @Jarstang

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
But the mouse-over preview of threads (over thread titles on the list of topics pages) still doesn't seem to be working.
Norm - which browser are you using? And to be clear, the hover over feature is not working for you in a thread list view such as in the General S550 section?

How do I make the "garage" notifications go away? I'm 99% sure I've turned them all off through settings, but still keep getting some. @Jarstang
You can turn off all garage notifications in Alert Preferences - Click HERE.

To turn off the unreviewed garages count go to UserCP > Preferences - Click HERE and see below.

garage.jpeg

Jay-rod427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT C/S
Norm - which browser are you using? And to be clear, the hover over feature is not working for you in a thread list view such as in the General S550 section?

You can turn off all garage notifications in Alert Preferences - Click HERE.

To turn off the unreviewed garages count go to UserCP > Preferences - Click HERE and see below.

garage.jpeg

Perfect. thank you!

Sponsored

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
How can I attach images to a post?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Norm - which browser are you using?
IE11, more specifically IE11.0.70 if that helps any.

And to be clear, the hover over feature is not working for you in a thread list view such as in the General S550 section?
Correct. The cursor does turn into a hand with the index finger extended when I hold it over a topic title, but nothing pops up. I'm on a 17" HP laptop.

This reply reminded me of one other thing - is there any way of highlighting text and getting it placed within the [ quote] and [/ quote] HTML syntax? I'm pretty sure the other software had this option without having to type all the [ ] text yourself.

On edit, it took a few tries to get some accidental quoting removed - apparently typing [ quote] without the space can do some strange things.

Norm

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Works in Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer on my Win7 machine. Just tested all three browsers.

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
Click the camera icon towards the right of the different formatting options
So do I have to upload the image first? In the previous version of the m6g forums I was able to attach an image without uploading it.

EDIT: I figured it out. I just had to click "Upload a File" at the bottom of the message. This will attach the image(s) to the message
Sponsored

Last edited: