Sponsored

ATTENTION ALL - MUSTANG6G SOFTWARE MIGRATION THIS WEEKEND!!! - WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
So do I have to upload the image first? In the previous version of the m6g forums I was able to attach an image without uploading it.
You can now simply drag-drop images (multiple at once is OK) into your post editor and it will attach automatically. Or you can click on the landscape photo icon and input a URL.
Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
So do I have to upload the image first? In the previous version of the m6g forums I was able to attach an image without uploading it.

EDIT: I figured it out. I just had to click "Upload a File" at the bottom of the message. This will attach the image(s) to the message
Yep ... that's how I attached the photo below.

Test photo attachment
20170621_195616.jpg

MakStang

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cellentis.uk
First Name
Makis
Vehicle(s)
A 2017 miraculous little beast
You can now simply drag-drop images (multiple at once is OK) into your post editor and it will attach automatically. Or you can click on the landscape photo icon and input a URL.
Thanks Jarstang. I figured it out. I can also click "Upload a File" at the bottom of the message. This will attach the image(s) to the message

OP
OP
Jarstang

Jarstang

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Thanks Jarstang. I figured it out. I can also click "Upload a File" at the bottom of the message. This will attach the image(s) to the message
Nice. Yes, all these methods ultimately give the same desired result -- images attached to and embedded in your post, so however you prefer to do it. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Jimmy G

Hangin' about, waitin'..
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Bullitt
Nice work @Jarstang , the switch over was seamless. The forum functionality is great on an iPhone as well.

Having not experienced many XenForo forums before, I've found it fairly easy to navigate and most features are quite intuitive.

Timeless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Grand Highlander Hybrid Max Limited
IE11, more specifically IE11.0.70 if that helps any.
Win 8.1 here.
I would highly recommend going to Google Chrome or Firefox as IE is outdated and much less secure.

Firefox tends to be the better for those that like the look of IE.

Also install Adblock plus extension to make your browsing much more enjoyable.

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
If I was a whole lot more savvy about communications software and getting different softwares to play nice with each other I'd have probably done something like that years ago.

I haven't played around with much since the change-over to XenForo, but with a 17" display (the only thing I use for anything internet) even the 4" wide ad column stays pretty much out of sight.

What's odd is that the mouse-over for some items does bring up a little text box.

Norm

Deleted member 33561

Today I got a warning that this website is unsafe from Norton. I came here anyway. Has anyone else seen this?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Today I got a warning that this website is unsafe from Norton. I came here anyway. Has anyone else seen this?
I have not seen any warnings the site is unsafe from Malwarebytes Premium or Bitdefender.

Sponsored

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have a suggestion for @Jarstang. Wondering if you could change the color of the thread post number box from red to gray or some other less bold color, and leave the "New" box red. With both of them red it's a bit distracting.
Capture-6.JPG

Last edited:

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP
Since the change, I don't know how to create a link for a single post as opposed to a link to that post in the page it happens to be on. How can I do that?

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Since the change, I don't know how to create a link for a single post as opposed to a link to that post in the page it happens to be on. How can I do that?
Click on the post # box of the post you want to link. A pop-up box will appear, and then copy the link from there .Paste it into your post .
Sponsored