Sponsored

Just bought new 2018 GT Coupe base automatic (no performance package

yenracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
Hi All,

Just wondering if i got a good deal. I got it for 35k less 5k cash down so financing is 30k? just wondering if that is a good deal?

Thanks.
Sponsored

tws123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium
what was msrp of car? I guess it depends if you qualify for military? have private coupon? how much the ford rebate is where you live? If your ok with the deal then that's all that matters I guess

Driversedge18

SPIRIT OF AMERICA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 ECOBOOST PREMIUM
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats.:cheers:

sigintel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Base Auto (no other options) should be 29-30 before ttl or 32k otd.
2018 mustangs are 6-10k off msrp before ttl currently.
The higher msrp have room for more discount.
Fully loaded expect at least 10k off msrp.

Dealers should beat xplan and true car easily right now.

Sponsored

OP
OP

yenracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
it was $35,000 less 5,000 cash so i financed 30k through a bank. it's auto and no added options. (i don't think i got a good deal then)

An update, so i was driving it a couple of days on Saturday, the temp gauge went to high and a message pops up on the dash saying "engine coolant over temperature" i haven't driven it ever since so i asked the dealership and they said to take it in. It's weird that this is a new car and having issues with temperature gauge? is this common or a faulty sensor? can i take it to any Ford dealership and they will fix for free or do i have to take it to the dealership i bought it from as it is 50 miles from my house and i can't drive it. It will have to be towed.

Please don't tell me this will be a lemon...i'm so down and sad right now.

Neil350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
F-bodies
can i take it to any Ford dealership and they will fix for free or do i have to take it to the dealership i bought it from as it is 50 miles from my house and i can't drive it. It will have to be towed.

Please don't tell me this will be a lemon...i'm so down and sad right now.
No telling, but any Ford dealer will be able to handle it for you

OP
OP

yenracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe
update, autonation ford in arlington still haven't fixed it and they're asking the engineer at ford as to why software is throwing that high temperature gauge code. They said this is not common and they have 3 new GT cars that doesn't show this problem. Do i have the right to exchange the car for another similar one same trim at the dealership i bought it. It only has 277 miles on it and it's been over 2 weeks since i bought the car and has been in the ford dealership shop since monday 7/9.

Nomadic

King of Europe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: '19 Mustang GT base 6spd (SOLD),'19 Camaro 1SS A10, '14 VW Jetta SE 1.8
update, autonation ford in arlington still haven't fixed it and they're asking the engineer at ford as to why software is throwing that high temperature gauge code. They said this is not common and they have 3 new GT cars that doesn't show this problem. Do i have the right to exchange the car for another similar one same trim at the dealership i bought it. It only has 277 miles on it and it's been over 2 weeks since i bought the car and has been in the ford dealership shop since monday 7/9.
If it's not fixed soon, I would email the general manager of the dealership and document what has been going and request you'd like a different vehicle or your money back.

I did that with a Camaro SS that had a similar issue. They kept the car and cancelled the original deal.
Sponsored