Sponsored

Presenting the AWE Mustang GT Exhaust Suite. Available now as dual or quad tip!

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
not sure if i missed it, do you guys plan on 2018 catback for those with active exhaust?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
not sure if i missed it, do you guys plan on 2018 catback for those with active exhaust?
At this particular inning, we are not. The factory option is priced at a very wallet-friendly point. With that, it would not be smart to develop a configuration to replace it while expecting the price that comes with it to be accepted by the market. We shall see what the future holds and what the market demands.

Of important note, our current offerings for the 2018s are compatible with active vehicles with the bracket we've made to accommodate their extras.

valve-bracket_1.png

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
At this particular inning, we are not. The factory option is priced at a very wallet-friendly point. With that, it would not be smart to develop a configuration to replace it while expecting the price that comes with it to be accepted by the market. We shall see what the future holds and what the market demands.

Of important note, our current offerings for the 2018s are compatible with active vehicles with the bracket we've made to accommodate their extras.

valve-bracket_1.png
this is active exhaust and works with the settings from factory in the dash??

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
this is active exhaust and works with the settings from factory in the dash??
The bracket shown above allows the factory-issued valve actuators to remain plugged in to the factory wiring, just without being attached to valves, thus allowing the ECU to operate as if everything is still there. Settings, etc. will all remain the same, there just won't be a change in exhaust volume, as you could likely presume, due to our configurations being valveless. :)

Angry50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
The bracket shown above allows the factory-issued valve actuators to remain plugged in to the factory wiring, just without being attached to valves, thus allowing the ECU to operate as if everything is still there. Settings, etc. will all remain the same, there just won't be a change in exhaust volume, as you could likely presume, due to our configurations being valveless. :)
ah i get it, thats too bad i want to retain the use of the active but i really liked the AWE exhaust on my 16 gt. Please make an active for me lol

Sponsored

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Hi, maybe a question that has already been answered, but how does the quad exhaust fit into the genuine GT350 rear valance? Is there cutting or modding required?

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi, maybe a question that has already been answered, but how does the quad exhaust fit into the genuine GT350 rear valance? Is there cutting or modding required?
Negative. Install is normal bolt-on procedure, and the tips fall perfectly in the valance openings.

AppoTheApple

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tien
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Premium GT DIB
Negative. Install is normal bolt-on procedure, and the tips fall perfectly in the valance openings.
I could kiss you right now!

I'll be ordering one in the next month or so, thank you!

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT

steviebee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, FJG
Howdy Everyone. Well i ordered the Switchpath. And after UPS destroyed the first one I finally get the replacement. But here's a question.
Is there supposed to be a pigtail for the connector? Seems odd id have to splice the connector ??
This is for the part that connects to a 12 volt source on the car. The lower one in the pic.
IMG_0042.jpeg

Sponsored

RSPEC-015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Territory & Mustang GT
Hi Josh,

I have the AWE Touring cat-back exhaust on my 2016 Mustang.

Just wondering if you know of any brand of headers that bolt directly onto this system or is some customising required?

Other members may be able to assist.

Thanks

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Hi Josh,

Just wondering if you know of any brand of headers that bolt directly onto this system or is some customising required?

Thanks
Most will fit as long as you get them with the factory connect.

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Howdy Everyone. Well i ordered the Switchpath. And after UPS destroyed the first one I finally get the replacement. But here's a question.
Is there supposed to be a pigtail for the connector? Seems odd id have to splice the connector ??
This is for the part that connects to a 12 volt source on the car. The lower one in the pic.
Just seeing this, and I'm on it!

Please email me your shipping information so I can send out a pig for ya. [email protected] :)

OP
OP
Josh/AWE

Josh/AWE

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EcoBoost, GT
Hi Josh,

Thanks
Most will fit as long as you get them with the factory connect.
Will is correct. As long as the header application respects the factory break point (i.e. can be mated to the factory exhaust) they will mate right up to our cat-back configurations.

TYGT350

Nope, not a GT350
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue Mustang GT PP
Really really late but. I finally got my Longtube headers installed. I just had time to record a few videos in the interior. These are Pypes Catless LTHs mated to AWE's Touring Catback.

Sponsored