OP
OP
Chris5.0coyote

Chris5.0coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
[MENTION=34585]steveo1960[/MENTION] yeah I hear a bad rattle noise and a bad ticking noise but the rattle was always there since I bought the car and I test drove two others on the lot and they all had the rattle so I just chose one but I hear the rattle is bad somethjng with the trans

[MENTION=34695]88lx50[/MENTION] I know I have a lot of warranty left but I had to remove my coilovers and rims to take it into the dealer to get it checked out and I don’t wanna put everything on and then the motor takes a shit then I have to tow it home take off all the parts then take it back I have nothing done to the car performance wise just suspension and spoiler
Sponsored

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
I saw a few more vids post on youtube today around people experiencing this. Not sure what that means for you

OP
OP
Chris5.0coyote

Chris5.0coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
[MENTION=34615]guttedsrt[/MENTION] and are they saying there getting it fixed or just saying there having the same problem?

turnswrench

turnswrench
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bowman
Vehicle(s)
F-150, WK SRT
[MENTION=34615]guttedsrt[/MENTION] and are they saying there getting it fixed or just saying there having the same problem?
Just that they are taking to dealer. I imagine there will be updates early next week. So far my 18 does not do this, yet.
Sponsored