Sponsored

Twin Turbo Build!

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Hey, Ben, any updates on this ? Finalized kit pricing (installed) ? Absolutely beautiful build, exceptional quality work.
We are still finalizing things but we are getting close to a final design. We will have some updates over the next month or so.
Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Any more updates on this build just yet?

We are in the process of updating Tony's car to our production kit right now and plan to have it on the dyno again very soon. Lots of pictures and info coming out around the end of April and beginning of May.

Tony's #98 is also getting a revised McLeod 1200 Clutch, Upgraded Axles, Driveshaft and a few other items.

We are using a new turbo manufacturer called Xona Rotor which is a collaboration between Tial Sport and Forced Performance. These turbos are badass, high quality and exactly what we have been looking for as far as packaging and performance.

Also our turbo headers are going to be stunning. Billet machined collectors and Jeremy's welds are going to make for a show piece!

If you are ready to pull the trigger on a package I can take a deposit now and get you on the schedule.

Sponsored

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Is his car still on the stock bottom end?
Yes it is, we have another GT350 at the shop now awaiting and built and sleeved bottom end retaining the FPC so that will be fun to watch over the next few months as it comes together.

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Yes it is, we have another GT350 at the shop now awaiting and built and sleeved bottom end retaining the FPC so that will be fun to watch over the next few months as it comes together.
Nice...I think the internet has rather underestimated the nutsack on these engines despite what FoMoCo has even said. I've been impressed so far. And I think if rotating assemblies were popping left and right, we'd definitely be hearing about it.