Sponsored

March 2018 Mustang Sales

earlingy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium Performance Package
But it does come with a V6.... The Mustang has had a 4 banger since the Mustang 2 back in the 70s. And the performance variants (Turbo 2.3 in the SVO) have been quite the performer.

Mustang is the original, and after 53.5 years of continuous production still the best. Neither of the others can claim that. The only other car that has a longer production run would be the Corvette.
The only other American sportscar still in production for the US that has a longer continuous production run**

911 and Mercedes SL have us beat in the sportscars, and if you include all vehicles, Land Cruiser, Suburban and F-series trucks have us all beat by a lot. If you include currently discontinued, the original Beetle (60 years) and (Australian) Falcon (56y) still have us beat, but not for long.

P.S. I'm not arguing your statement that the Mustang is best, I drive one too!
Sponsored

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
It's not surprising the least practical performance car has the lowest sales. If GM could come out with an attractive Camaro design with better visibility they could get back in the game as their performance is on point.

xDUMPWEEDx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP (Base/Oxford White)
The 6.4L 392 in the R/T Scat Pack and SRT is one badass motor.

N9TMARE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550, e36 m3 , s2000
I just saw one dealer, priced like $48k. What a crap. I make fun of w sales guy. it’s not real sport car.but ford think it is.

Do not pay more than $35k any mustang. Doesn’t matter what modes/options on it.

TripleYellow5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow 5.0
I just saw one dealer, priced like $48k. What a crap. I make fun of w sales guy. it’s not real sport car.but ford think it is.

Dude every post you make is negative or bashing the cars. If you don't like them, why not just leave? I mean bashing on someones new just delivered car telling them you hope they didnt pay much? Come on man.

Sponsored

SVTSNAKE351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 GT500

You must be a Garbage Motors guy.:lol:

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT

Says the fool running a Honda 2000.

Zombie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 LFG GT350
I love the name purely for the association with the WWII fighter. The WWII fighter you see in some of the Dodge ads is a Grumman Hellcat.
Although Dodge based the name on the fighter, I always think of this Hellcat (because the new challenger is a bit tank-ish in size/weight.) :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M18_Hellcat

The M18 Hellcat (like the fighter) was also badass. VERY fast for a WW II tank, and high kill to loss ratio in WWII. /history nerd

Sponsored

Ebm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
'14 GT
You want to see a highly modified and skillful race, here you go. Best on YouTube by far.

[ame]

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
VTEC YO!
Sponsored