Sponsored

Update: 2019 Bullitt Mustang Order Banks Open, 480 Horsepower, Starts at $46,595 MSRP

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Have you guys heard anything about it being limited at all? Guy on a local FB group is saying their Ford rep told them 2000 for 19, 2500 for 20. That sounds ridiculously low and like it would be wider reaching in news if it was true.
Sponsored

68fbjjz109

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' GTPP
Have you guys heard anything about it being limited at all? Guy on a local FB group is saying their Ford rep told them 2000 for 19, 2500 for 20. That sounds ridiculously low and like it would be wider reaching in news if it was true.
Pretty sure it is just like the Raptor. Limited, but if you want one you can get one.

At those numbers it would be rarer than a GT350.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Now the pricing is official and I’m really happy and not complaining— it still doesnt make sense to me since they markwted the bullitt as a special limited edition car— if you opt for GT premium, performance pack 1, magnaride, equip group 401A, active exhaust and enhanced security package it comes out to $49,970 which is comparable to bullitt base + magnaride (49,190), does that make sense? or is it because the regular GT will get discounts and bullitt probably wont?
For a true comparison I think you have to spec a GT Premium with 401A, Security Pack, Performance Pack and Active Exhaust. That totals to $47,575.

The Bullitt is 47,495, so it seems cheaper at first but don't forget you do not get Navigation, which is included in the 401A car. So if you account for the difference in value of that (used to be $795 before it was included in 401A) the Bullitt is $715 more expensive than a similar equipped GT.

Franklin Yeti

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP (Magnetic Metallic)
Order everything you want....if you don't , I guantee that you will regret it very quickly!! My Black Magic has just over $10G's in options!! Got everything I wanted! Always done that, been ordering cars forever!!
^^^^^ This. I agree with the above 1000% percent. Get what you want.

Rockstar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Lincoln MKZ Hybrid
For a true comparison I think you have to spec a GT Premium with 401A, Security Pack, Performance Pack and Active Exhaust. That totals to $47,575.

The Bullitt is 47,495, so it seems cheaper at first but don't forget you do not get Navigation, which is included in the 401A car. So if you account for the difference in value of that (used to be $795 before it was included in 401A) the Bullitt is $715 more expensive than a similar equipped GT.
Yeah but who really uses car navigation anymore anyway? It’s really a waste of money, I have Nav in every car I have had for the past many years and I always use the Nav on my phone which is way easier!! One of my cars has Apple Car Play which completely obsoletes Navigation in a car. So at this point sure seems the Bullitt is a better deal as long as you like the Green color and it will still be more exclusive and will not depreciate as much as a standard GT.

Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
1. A lot of people use nav in cars. You don't fine....but your not rveryone. Heck, i know folks who still use cds.

2. Pricing comparisons--- may I suggest you read the 2019 Guide then reread it and reread it..... Your all assuming the Bullitt has all the 401 package. It only has some of it. You want full 401 on the Bullitt you have to get the $2100 electronics package but then to make the 401 PP 1 GT equal you have add the B & O system to the GT which the Bullitt gets in the electronics pack. Sorry guys but the devil is in the details.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I'm assuming that Ford Performance will offer a Performance Pack for the 2018-19 with those goodies to make that power with our non-Billitts, as the current Pack 2 is good for 21HP on the 2015-17. Cool!:thumbsup:
I hope that will be the case

oregongt350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE, 1967GT Fastback S code,
Has someone actually been able to place an order?
I saw a new Bullitt Mustang on the street in Wilsonville Oregon it was right in front of me at a light, no shit !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ford::ford::ford::ford:

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Yeah but who really uses car navigation anymore anyway?
That's not the point, I was just comparing the value.

I always use the Nav on my phone which is way easier!
I don't agree that it's easier. Easy is getting in your car, telling Sync where you wanna go and driving off. Any form of fiddling with a phone and/or having to hook it up first to use it via the car's screen and losing all the other Sync functions while you're at it is simply less convenient and less easy.

That being said I do agree that certain phone nav apps offer a way better navigation experience with more features and much more accurate maps than what Ford offers in their Sync systems.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Any ideas when the 2019 Build & Price goes up???

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
I’d like to see the hp/tq curve for this engine configuration.

480hp at what rpm?

Are we talking GT350Lite sort of rpms?

That would be cool

_

w3rkn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bmw 135is(sold)
Bullitt is a limited 2-year run.

Ford has the ability to make 8k Bullitts per year. Order up!

airfuel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bullitt
My local dealer said he was not allocated any Bullitts.

He stated the next lottery was in January.
He also said he may be able to get one from another dealer but at a much higher price. (Gouging”)

Looks like early adopters may be paying out the ass to get one.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
My local dealer said he was not allocated any Bullitts.

He stated the next lottery was in January.
He also said he may be able to get one from another dealer but at a much higher price. (Gouging”)

Looks like early adopters may be paying out the ass to get one.
WTAF?...I thought this was just an option thing...not in limited numbers ar dealers?? BS I say!!!

Anyone else having an issue???? Seems strange to me????
Sponsored