Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

Joelang33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Race Red Whippled 16 Mustang GT Premium PP
Looks great. I think I'm going to order the 7 spoke with those same tires (maybe 325s in the rear though).
Need to recover from February's upgrade spending first though lol.
Thanks! that was my plan all along was to get the sevens.... but these popped up for sale on here and they were brand new and got a hell of a deal, so I pulled the trigger. actually liking the fives more than the sevens now that theyre on my car!

monzter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP
Project6GR Sevens (20x11 rears) with Conti ECS in 315/35/20
IMG_0173.jpg

Sponsored

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Thanks! that was my plan all along was to get the sevens.... but these popped up for sale on here and they were brand new and got a hell of a deal, so I pulled the trigger. actually liking the fives more than the sevens now that theyre on my car!
Honestly if I see the sizes I'm looking for in 5s I'd jump on it too. I like both well enough.

5.0-50A

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Anniversary WW STICK
So I installed a GT 350 intake, new GT 350 throttle body and a GT 350 CAI along with a custom tune for it from Lund Racing. Holy Cow! Pulls like a tractor now. Can't wait to dyno it. John and Jon from Lund Racing were great to work with. I told them that I had the Ford Performance Touring Exhaust and they sent me a tune. It is a completely different beast. Love it!

Super nice fender covers I want a set also but AM wants over $100 to ship here! So I have a couple of the grippers and one of the retro styles from CJPP instead :D

Dr. Norts

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT