Sponsored

2018 Mustang Orders Placed Thread (Vote/Share Here)

Which 2018 Mustang did you order?

• Total voters

lightningBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
prospective buyer
That's the exact route I went after waiting and waiting on a preorder that is still in the awaiting shipment phase for a month.
I would love to go that route too but can't find what I want. GT convertible 401a, lightning blue, midnight blue, active exhaust and safe and smart. I dnt care how far I have to drive to get it. Can any of you find this car in your lots?
Sponsored

Ls_Eater

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Parker
Vehicle(s)
2018 Magnetic Metallic GT
Vehicle Showcase
30 Nov? Man now I'm really getting frustrated lol.
Fortunately I’m good friends with a dealer and they got it pushed through quickly.

Sold my 13’ back in December 8th so I’m itching to get back into a Mustang lmao.

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
My car is at 0 days till delivery. :frusty: Hopefully, it'll come tomorrow!! Fingers crossed.
I don't want to be a bubble buster but when my COTUS said "0" it was still in the awaiting shipment phase. I was told by the dealer that it's in a "factory hold" and sometimes it for minor reasons and sometimes it's for other reasons. But saying all that they said the car could show up tomorrow or it could show up next month. I'm still tracking it and it's still awaiting shipment all while I've been enjoying my car I found on a lot.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt Premium FB Orange fury
Vehicle Showcase
I don't want to be a bubble buster but when my COTUS said "0" it was still in the awaiting shipment phase. I was told by the dealer that it's in a "factory hold" and sometimes it for minor reasons and sometimes it's for other reasons. But saying all that they said the car could show up tomorrow or it could show up next month. I'm still tracking it and it's still awaiting shipment all while I've been enjoying my car I found on a lot.
My car last I heard at the end of December was in csx possession. So it's on its way. And my edd is now gone. Hopefully,it'll still come tomorrowm. Fingers crossed

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Called the customer service hotline. And my car is on a truck in SC. So it'll be delivered today! So excited!!! :D

Cotus shoes delivered. Waiting on the call from the dealer.

Last edited:

Sponsored

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
That's the exact route I went after waiting and waiting on a preorder that is still in the awaiting shipment phase for a month.
When you guys did this did you worry about whether the car was a Stock order or not? My dealer kept swearing that I didn't want an order marked as Stock because they tend to have more problems. Because I'm about to go grab a Orange Fury 401a at another lot!

fury88

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GT Premium Convertible - Legend Lime
Awesome, I just heard back from my Dealer already because he told me it would be here this week.... COTUS says "Awaiting Shipment" again but it was on the rail last week.
His email says it now states "Conveyance Mechanical Failure". LMAO!!!!!!!!!! :headbonk::headbonk::headbonk: :crazy::crazy::crazy: I swear to the lord above this is so freaking comical. He says, Does that mean the train broke down? OMG.

Cyrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Convertible
When you guys did this did you worry about whether the car was a Stock order or not? My dealer kept swearing that I didn't want an order marked as Stock because they tend to have more problems. Because I'm about to go grab a Orange Fury 401a at another lot!
My 2016 MKX was a special order and it had water leak issues (1 immediate and 1 after 18 months). My 2018 Mustang was ordered to my specs but was submitted as a stock order in August, presumably to meet allocation objectives. The Mustang came in with 1 minor paint issue at a seam which the dealer promptly took care of. I'm not sure I'd have any concern over a stock order versus a special order. I really don't think the factory line cares. My Mustang was built before OK to Buy was given. One could argue pros/cons for being built while they were still working out production bugs and this impacted delivery time, in my case. Other than the paint issue, which could have just as easily occurred on a 2017, I've had no issues with my Stock order built before OK to Buy. I'd inspect the car you plan on buying, buy it, and then I'd enjoy it!!!

HeavyMetalMonk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oxford White 2018 GT Premium PP/MR
Finally got a straight answer- there was no allocation for my dealership in Dec. So, I guess it'll be entered in soon and...who knows when it'll actually be built.

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
Called the customer service hotline. And my car is on a truck in SC. So it'll be delivered today! So excited!!! :D

Cotus shoes delivered. Waiting on the call from the dealer.
Very nice! Congrats! Finally here!

Sponsored

Rodsaleen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Orange Fury Mustang GT
HELL NO!! Not one worry. I went and picked up my Orange Fury 401a and I have thought twice about it or looked back.

LowcountryMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Just a shout out to all people who have not picked up their order yet. My $750 private cash expired, but was able to get another one sent by entering my info in the trade in value estimator on the build site. I put in info for a fake trade in and it sent me a $750 private cash offer with the quote to my email. Caution, this route will lead to your number being sent to your local dealer and you will most likely get a sales call from them.

BrandonB

Tinted Window Licker
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT Oxford 301A
Vehicle Showcase
So my delivery date was originally 1/22. Got moved up to 1/14. It did not show up this weekend. Then today it got moved to 1/29.

...Now I think they’re just screwing with me.

sbrenskell

Waiting for OF
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stacie
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am honestly so in love with this beast. The people at the dealer were drooling over it!

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpeg
Sponsored