Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
10mm socket
8mm socket
7mm socket
Metric hex socket (forget the size but it's for the TB adapter bolts)
Needle nose pliers
Small flat blade screwdriver
Sharp razor blade
Hose clamp tool
Small ass hand to insert the fire wall plug
Dremel if you want the pointless engine cover

The kit is complete. I asked a member on HP Tuners with a 2015 and he had no isssues, he said he didn't need any extra vacuum hose.
...i found that a torque wrench for in/lbs came in handy also.
Sponsored

ssj92

Photon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT California Special
I ended up installing it today...lol

Moostang83

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
How is the improvement in throttle response with pp2? I currently have a sprint booster and was wondering if they can be used together or if there is no need.

slag1911

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT/PP
How is the improvement in throttle response with pp2? I currently have a sprint booster and was wondering if they can be used together or if there is no need.
I have a base GT and didn't notice any difference in throttle response.

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
I'm looking at the PP2 right now, is ~$600 the best deal out there? Saw that price at Levittown.

The FP tune for my Ecoboost was really quite good for something that kept the warranty, it matched the OTS tunes for HP and just a little less torque so I'm confident that this kit would work nicely as well until the warranty is up.
Yes, that is the best price. Received mine last night! :headbang:

Sponsored

15s550

My 1st Domestic V8!
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT MT82 on 20's with 3.55's
The throttle body went from 80mm to 87mm so it feels like my throttle response has improved. This is a different car from stock since I installed the PP2. It feels like the engine is sucking in a lot more air now and it's a good thing. I'm not sure how else to describe it but the change from stock to PP2 has been a significant improvement for my car. I think Ford did good with the PP2. :thumbsup:

This is a video of me taking off from stop and hitting about 55 mph in under a 1/4 mile. Nothing extreme but I love how my car sounds! :D

ssj92

Photon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
http://imgur.com/DIBwSHl

http://imgur.com/oesaRxA

Couldn't fit the engine cover back on because of the t-adapter hoses. Also couldn't get the sound tube off, so I cut it and sealed it.

Will drive to school in a hour or so so I'll get to see what difference there is. No error codes though. :D

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
On the sound tube, take some needle nose the little retainer shown in the instructions. After that it pulls off very easy with a good tug. I didn't take that 10 mm out in the firewall. I barely yanked on it after I freed it from that retainer and it flew out

srf52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
http://imgur.com/DIBwSHl

http://imgur.com/oesaRxA

Couldn't fit the engine cover back on because of the t-adapter hoses. Also couldn't get the sound tube off, so I cut it and sealed it.

Will drive to school in a hour or so so I'll get to see what difference there is. No error codes though. :D
Post #3564 has a pic of how I solved the engine cover issue without cutting. Autozone had the vac line.

Sponsored

Rambl3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 PP GT
Post #3564 has a pic of how I solved the engine cover issue without cutting. Autozone had the vac line.
What exactly did you replace to keep your engine cover? Is there an Autozone part number?

attachment.jpg

BlueDevil2016

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT DIB
Under Configurations...should you set octane adjust to Yes? Will this have any effect on performance?

ssj92

Photon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It looks like he bought a small hose long enough to tuck in the t-adapter and other hoses under the engine cover.

ZackJones

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT/CS
This is a video of me taking off from stop and hitting about 55 mph in under a 1/4 mile. Nothing extreme but I love how my car sounds! :D
Sounded like mom liked the car just as much as the kids did. I can see PP2 in my future.

HextallS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
There was a paper written about that years ago showing that it doesn't really do what it claims. It changes pedal feel it doesn't actually have any effect measurable on performance. Ditch it if you get PP2
Sponsored