Sponsored

****FREE Velgen Mustang6G Appreciation*****

Erolst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt premium 2015 black
Yep, this suddenly became a popularity contest. I was expecting a random drawing by Velgin. I would have pulled out the Canon 5D and the L glass and shot some pro photos.
Maybe they will change the rules: 4 winners, one wheel each.:D
Sponsored

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
Yep, this suddenly became a popularity contest. I was expecting a random drawing by Velgin. I would have pulled out the Canon 5D and the L glass and shot some pro photos.
Yeah no chance here, oh well, I never win anything anyway.

702TrafficCone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT
Cast my vote for a fellow comp orange! This giveaway has turned interesting.

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
:frusty:
1awvj6.jpg

Sponsored

danny0441

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt DIB
Would have been better if it was a random drawing ir you guys just choosing a winner you run the risk of people creating throw-away accounts to thank their post Not just that its gonna be a pain to keep track of the post that are being thanked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Ruby Red
Like everyone else, I expected a random drawing not a popularity contest. Wonder which one of the professionally photographed cars (most of which already have aftermarket wheels) will win...

I'll be voting for someone with factory wheels and non-professional pics, and I would like to encourage you all to do the same. Just don't vote for #116 'cause that guy is a real jerk. ;)

turbosc297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT
Post #108 on page 8 looks real good LOL

My daughter asks for you votes!

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Wow so in guess I need to look for my post and thank my pic. :( was hoping it was random drawing my chances just went to zero :(

Sponsored

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Well, If we thought it was a "Mustang of the Month" contest, most of us would have approached it differently. But switching after the fact puts most a disadvantage (most did not prep for a photo contest and popularity vote). We are all big boys and girls- we could have handled you picking someone with the original rules. "Fair as possible..."?

I will go thank and vote for someone else. I thought it would be kinda fun to enter, but I can buy my own wheels. Thank you. I will have fun choosing. Velgen will not be on the short list.

#unintendedconsequencesofnothavingyourshittogether
#whenpoormarketinggoeshorriblywrong

Last edited:

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Lame move to switch it to a popularity contest.

Why not just put all people whose post met the requirements(at least 2 pics in this thread) usernames in a hat, and draw a random winner? Send the winner a PM, and you could post here who the winner is.

Texatl

Insensitive jerk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Prem, 6spdMT, Shadow Black
Voted on everyones. Couldn't just pick one car out of everyones badass rides. Also, I don't read directions.
+1, except I voted for everyone with stock wheels and didn't ask.

MyLilPony

Naw It's Stock
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT, 18 JLUR, 15 JK
Wow, a vendor does something for free and gets crucified for doing so...gotta love forums. If you don't like the rules go find another post to troll on...

As for not asking, it is hilarious people are upset over that and specifically pointing out they will not vote for people that ask. There are 9 pages of cars and not very many people are going to go through every page. Why not ask? It's biblical (Mat 7:7)!!! If it's not worth it to you then don't ask, but if it is you better go after it. To me it is worth it!

apx632

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost Mustang Stock- 13.64@100 1/4 mile
Geez some harsh comments here. They are doing it their way, no big deal really. I entered just for fun, if I win great, if not it's ok. Somebody is going to get a very quality set of wheels from a good company regardless. :headbang:
Sponsored