What did you do to your GT350 today?

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Sorry to be nosey, how much was your full front wrap ?
No problem. The full front wrap was $1500. He wrapped the edges and you can hardly find a seam. Very nice shop and owner, I'd recommend them anytime.
Sponsored

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Added the diode lamp replacements including the switchback diodes today - well mostly. Ran out of time (have to attend a memorial service) and couldn't get the side light out on the drivers side. I'll have to get that wheel off and get some room tomorrow. My car and I have bonded now, as I've been able to shed some blood on her with a slip of them screw driver - as it should be.

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
No need to do all the extra work. Driver side just remove a few clips from the splash guard and turn the wheel to the right. Shouldn't take more than 10 minutes

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
picked up the majority of my differential cooler parts from my dealer today.

Waiting on a little electrical pigtail that has the plug end for the pump to come in.

also have to chase down the little hardward bits ( why ford, do you not allow someone to order the bolts? HT1, HB1, HS1

incredibly frustrating.

I also need to call ford performance to see if they can help me with the pin out on the pump itself. it is a 6 pin male plug molded into the pump body.

I'm wondering if the pump is a variable flow. if it is, that might make things a bit more complicated than wiring the trans pump. I may end up having to use a 2 stage radiator fan control module if it is variable flow.

Mazrouei

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, Ducati Monster 821, 2010 Mustang GT
Hey first time posting here, I just received my 2016 track pack yesterday and I’m loving it so far.

I installed the following this morning; Alcantara shift/brake/console (Removing the shift knob was a chore), Steeda clutch helper spring, and tinted the lights. Taking it to the shop tomorrow for a full Xpel ultimate and tinting the windows.

On a side note the dealer told me that I don’t need the 1k (km) oil change and that I should schedule an appointment at 10k (km)/6months :crazy:. I got the same reply when I called the service center; they told me all fords now come pre-checked or something along those lines. To clarify I’m living in Dubai and there’s only 1 official Ford dealer in the country. I received the car with about 25km (16 miles), so I genuinely don’t understand what they are talking about.

Should I just ignore the dealer and do the 1k oil/filter change?:shrug:

Last edited:

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
Hey first time posting here, I just received my 2016 track pack yesterday and I’m loving it so far.

I installed the following this morning; Alcantara shift/brake/console (Removing the shift knob was a chore), Steeda clutch helper spring, and tinted the lights. Taking it to the shop tomorrow for a full Xpel ultimate and tinting the windows.

On a side note the dealer told me that I don’t need the 1k (km) oil change and that I should schedule an appointment at 10k (km)/6months :crazy:. I got the same reply when I called the service center; they told me all fords now come pre-checked or something along those lines. To clarify I’m living in Dubai and there’s only 1 official Ford dealer in the country. I received the car with about 25km (16 miles), so I genuinely don’t understand what they are talking about.

I wouldn't listen to the dealer. I changed my own oil at 200 miles. If I were you I would at least change it at 500 or 1000 miles.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Had......

Had my oil changed at my ford dealer today. to get rid of Factory oil and oil filter, first oil change, at 910 miles, oh did I mention it is on my Ford dealer, was FREE , oh I like free..... And also I put in my Steeda 35 # clutch spring in to day, wow, I love this spring, thank you Steeda for another fine product, you guys rock.... :thumbsup: :cheers: John

Oh thank you :ford: for such a great car! :thumbsup:

I also ordered a spare oil drain plug for our 350 had to order it, they cost $2, and some change it also comes with O-Ring on it, it a cheep item, for drain plug.... So I just will carry it in the car with me while we travel.....

In case any one Is interested.... The part number is.... FT4E-6730BA

Reactions: TDC

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP

That is the standard dealer line. Any new car its a good piece of mind to change the oil in the first 1000 miles or kilometers. Especially on a high revving engine like ours. Gets all the nasty crud from break in parts settling out sooner.

Sponsored

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I did my first oil change today at 1500 miles. After filling out the paperwork I walked out of the office and noticed the tech taking pictures of my car. In the past they always did a walkaround to document any existing scratches so I thought maybe now they do this. Not the case. The tech just loved the car so much he wanted photos. Before taking it in I diluted the e85 with five gallons of pump gas which brought it down to e50. I notice that on straight e85 the engine takes a bit longer to start when it's cold and I didn't want to raise any eyebrows.

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Installed Redline struts on my hood today. I liked the part of the install where the rod came off! Finished up the LED replacements (interior and Switchbacks).

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
[MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] great to meet you today! The GT350 sounded sweet when it drove off!
Sponsored