What did you do to your GT350 today?

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone
Hum. I have checked my driver oil tube many times and there is no sign of oil coming thought as of yet, but the passenger-side oil catch can, I have cleaned it out three times now! Not much oil but there had been oil in it? :cheers: John
I'm a few miles shy of 1000 and I definitely had oil residue in both tubes. Never been to the track but I've driven it pretty hard through the back roads a few times.
Sponsored

SlowArrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I dropped my two week old Tech model to get the windows tinted and the front end wrapped. Ordered several odds and ends for install next weekend. I also joined up here - this is my first post.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
I dropped my two week old Tech model to get the windows tinted and the front end wrapped. Ordered several odds and ends for install next weekend. I also joined up here - this is my first post.
Welcome and congrats to the forum! Great choice of car! Any pics?

Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You have to remove the sound deadening to make it work, agree they should have included 2 pins. One for the R with no deadening and one for the regular with it.
When I installed the driver's side I just used the push pin that came in that spot (retaining the sound deadening) since the one from the kit didn't fit.

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
You have to remove the sound deadening to make it work, agree they should have included 2 pins. One for the R with no deadening and one for the regular with it.
The R's that other members have on other forums said they also have the sound deadening on the towers.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Upgrades

So I did all these in the past 2 days.

Clear Bra last week
JLT Coil Covers
JLT Rock Blockers
Air Raid filter
and Resonators cut out today.

Its been a fun past 2 weeks, I think I am now done for awhile and now time to enjoy the ride :ford:
coil cover1.jpg
resonators b4.jpg
resonators after.jpg
rock blocker.jpg

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
So I did all these in the past 2 days.

Clear Bra last week
JLT Coil Covers
JLT Rock Blockers
Air Raid filter
and Resonators cut out today.

Its been a fun past 2 weeks, I think I am now done for awhile and now time to enjoy the ride :ford:
Not done til you give it a wash!:)

barstowpo

Witness Protection Prog
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gordon
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GT350 Tech/Track hybrid, 2016 FPRS Car#17
I got my welcome package today. Chassis #1879. Not ordered bought out of dealer inventory.

Sponsored

ddub68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT350
Put on those JLT coil covers. Owners supp received yesterday. 1775

GT2344

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic Silver HP/TP
Nice touch with laser engraving.
I wish I could claim credit for the idea...read on the forum somewhere that someone ordered/installed one and in hindsight should've had their friend laser engrave it...I gave it a try and I think it turned out nice.

I've really got to say thanks to to the forum for all the great ideas and beautiful pics. Such a wealth of knowledge in here. Great people, great exchanging of ideas. Hell, without this forum I wouldn't have my Shelby. All the dealers around here in south TX want $20k ADM...because of this forum I looked for a small town dealer that sells mostly trucks and they didn't know they could order a GT350! Six months later I got my dream car. Now the fun of making it my own (and driving it of course).

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I wish I could claim credit for the idea...read on the forum somewhere that someone ordered/installed one and in hindsight should've had their friend laser engrave it...I gave it a try and I think it turned out nice.

I've really got to say thanks to to the forum for all the great ideas and beautiful pics. Such a wealth of knowledge in here. Great people, great exchanging of ideas. Hell, without this forum I wouldn't have my Shelby. All the dealers around here in south TX want $20k ADM...because of this forum I looked for a small town dealer that sells mostly trucks and they didn't know they could order a GT350! Six months later I got my dream car. Now the fun of making it my own (and driving it of course).
Actually, that may have been on a post that I wrote--or maybe not. Either way, I agree with the wealth of ideas and knowledge here, and regardless to where the idea came from, the way you applied it shows that it works. Thanks for moving the ball forward. Besides, personally not sure I have the patience to uninstall, engrave, and reintall anytime soon. Congrats again, and good luck.

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
Well here you go...I installed my FP oil separators today. :cheers:

X81k9HD.jpg

V1LeX9B.jpg

BxsmJGa.jpg

I threw the push pin for the drivers side in the garbage and used a screw instead. That damn thing wouldn't go in! :frusty:
Agree on the driver side push pin.
Holy S*** that pin was pissing me off, me and my dad were taking turns trying to get it to go it, I hate push pins so much, Even with pulling back the sound material it would not go in. I am going to Auto Zone to get a little longer one. Maybe I have them switched but the other one under the strut brace went in.

Blaze489

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 SHELBY GT350 Magnetic Track Pack
When I installed the driver's side I just used the push pin that came in that spot (retaining the sound deadening) since the one from the kit didn't fit.
The pin that cam with the car I messed up pretty bad, that D*** thing would not come out
Sponsored