What did you do to your GT350 today?

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
Do u see a major difference in the shine after the film application ?
I haven't had a whole lot of time to fully examine it, but I can tell a difference. Seems to add more of a "Liquid" look! ;)

I had the whole hood and fenders done as well as the front end.

[MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] great to meet you today! The GT350 sounded sweet when it drove off!
Great to meet you too, Erwin!! Always good to see another "new" Mustang owner! ;)

Looks great! Where and how much?
http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/ +$$$$ a lot, but they did a great job!

Stangman21 works next door to these guys. They are in Fremont and have been doing this for a number of years. I'm sure Erwin gets to see all the badass cars that move through there all the time??

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I haven't had a whole lot of time to fully examine it, but I can tell a difference. Seems to add more of a "Liquid" look! ;)

I had the whole hood and fenders done as well as the front end.

Great to meet you too, Erwin!! Always good to see another "new" Mustang owner! ;)

http://www.premiermobilegroup.com/ +$$$$ a lot, but they did a great job!

Stangman21 works next door to these guys. They are in Fremont and have been doing this for a number of years. I'm sure Erwin gets to see all the badass cars that move through there all the time??
Oh man, those are the OG's. I remember when they really were the mobile group, they would travel the whole country with appointments lined up out the wazoo. Now they have two huge facilities in Norcal and SoCal.

Bummed out they don't use self healing clear bra, or else I would've hit them up.

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Oh man, those are the OG's. I remember when they really were the mobile group, they would travel the whole country with appointments lined up out the wazoo. Now they have two huge facilities in Norcal and SoCal.

Bummed out they don't use self healing clear bra, or else I would've hit them up.
My sales guy, Greg, did mention it has self healing properties. I just don't know enough about any of this clear bra stuff. It's the first time I've had this done and these guys came highly recommended by a few friends.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster

SoCal? I didn't see any mention of a SoCal location on the linked site.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
SoCal? I didn't see any mention of a SoCal location on the linked site.
Wow you're right. I haven't checked them in a while, they closed it down! :eyebulge:

This was their location in SoCal: 544 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Wow you're right. I haven't checked them in a while, they closed it down! :eyebulge:

This was their location in SoCal: 544 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867
Thanks, damn, that's pretty close by as well.

Stangman21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost 2016 Premium
[MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19414]Shift[/MENTION] Yeah Premier Mobile Group has cars come in everyday from Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, all the way to a Honda CRV! lol.

But I've never seen a GT350 come through those doors. I was real happy to see a GT350 come by.

I've talked to these guys and they know their stuff. Their installation process is second to none and that's why they justify their high price markup for their services.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
[MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION] & [MENTION=19414]Shift[/MENTION] Yeah Premier Mobile Group has cars come in everyday from Ferrari's, Lamborghini's, all the way to a Honda CRV! lol.

But I've never seen a GT350 come through those doors. I was real happy to see a GT350 come by.

I've talked to these guys and they know their stuff. Their installation process is second to none and that's why they justify their high price markup for their services.
Id be surprised if they weren't one of, if not the top clear bra installer in the US. I'm not sure what happened to their SoCal location though.

live2ride90

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jared
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R

Nice man! I just got mine done too.

Good for Buttonwillow now, the bug bra should come off a little easier now.

Looking forward to meeting everyone that is going to the event this weekend!

Sponsored

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
oh yeah... did this today:

Next up... that weird looking bubble thing right...... UP..... Here !

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
Looks good [MENTION=18787]icormba[/MENTION]! Time for a red Airaid air filter!!

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
oh yeah... did this today:

Next up... that weird looking bubble thing right...... UP..... Here !
Gonna need some photos of those newly installed R calipers :thumbsup:

Kind of sucks that the best we are going to get, on the engine at least, is those coil covers. I've seen those painted engine covers for the regular GT, and they look absolutely bad ass! Your coil covers look really good, makes the engine bay pop!

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
That is awesome, I love the red Brembos but its definitely expensive for a solely cosmetic upgrade. Regardless it looks great.

Whats the current best price out there for the Brembos ? Any idea ?
Sponsored