Sponsored

Are Some People Asolutely Crazy?

kray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 2014 Edge 2013 F150
So sometimes I enjoy cruising all of the car forums while kicking back in the evening. So I am looking at the Camaro G6 forum and a thread catches my eye. The poster is asking "who has the highest payment" As I looked through the responses I was totally amazed. People paying 49K for a Camaro and proud that they got a $1500.00 discount off sticker? Payments ranging from 700 to almost a grand on 5 and 6 year contracts? Some of these guys put 15K down on a car and are still paying 700 per month? One guy rolled 8K from being upside down on his trade! I guess I was spoiled with Ford when I caught their 0 percent deal and still got a great discount off msrp. You gotta love a car pretty bad to go in this deep in my opinion. In my world you better get lot more than 1,500 off on a 49K vehicle or I am walking. :headbonk:
Sponsored

plc268

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Race Red
Some people have more money than sense.

rubyinla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB

XLR8EDMUSTANG

XLR8EDMUSTANG on Twitter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, OW, PP, RECAROS
They are probably some the same people that bought houses beyond their means and ended up defaulting on them? My neighbor was asking about my car and how much he wanted a mustang again, he asked how much it was and seems put off by the price..but then he turned around and bought a $55,000 Charger R/T? some people.