I hate people who think they are special

ice445

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
too bad you aren't near, give me some food and sodas and id go to town. I enjoyed running around touching up all my chips, I let the clear dry for 24 hours before I went over with a polishing compound and microfiber. then I forget all about ever having them. lol
Dang, yeah I wish I had someone local to do it that didn't charge an arm and a leg lol. One local guy wanted $150 per chip lmao
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Because of the general degradation in society that we are all privileged to see happen right before our eyes, this is becoming more common as the days go by. People just don’t care at all. In a crowded lot, I try to find other mustangs. We generally are more careful.
Dang, yeah I wish I had someone local to do it that didn't charge an arm and a leg lol. One local guy wanted $150 per chip lmao
If you are willing to spend some time on it, I’d give dr. Colorchip a patient try.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
If you are willing to spend some time on it, I’d give dr. Colorchip a patient try.
I heard good things about it. Pretty quick too.
150 is ridiculous a chip is dumb as hell.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
just buy the ford touch up pen with your color, cost 25 bucks. I personally avoid confrontation unless its massive, like my car was rammed into

just buy another handle off eBay - probably less than $100 and already painted same body color

Sponsored

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Most people don't give a shit about what they drive, think they care about your car? Didn't even notice. I've been sitting in a car when an asshole opened his door on mine. His response was "what was I supposed to do, the spot is too narrow"

I didn't push back because it was my beater and just let him go into the store. I have no idea how he got home without a valve stem though.

XS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
No car is safe anywhere. I watched a kid who drove into Cars and Coffee in a WRX, lean against someone's Hellcat he parked next to, like he owned it. When the owner yelled at him from across the street, he just laughed and slowly got off the car.
When I worked in downtown Denver, I once watched a platinum blonde woman door check the hell out of a Mercedes, with her BENTLEY door, then just drive off.
I've had numerous run ins with various vehicles over the years. The last was my girfriend's Crosstrek. She came home one day and said she brushed a down tree on accident because the cars in the other lane didn't allow her to serve far enough to miss it completely. I went and looked and said, no problemo, and an hour later had her bumper, fender, and door polished to a mirror. Two days later we were getting in it to go somewhere and I was like, what the hell is that?! Right in the middle of the door I just polished was and vertical scratch and dent. Yep, someone door checked her somewhere.

Cruizer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Glad to see I'm not the only one that parks a mile away. Far from the inconsiderate morons out there.

Sponsored

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Most people don't give a shit about what they drive, think they care about your car? Didn't even notice. I've been sitting in a car when an asshole opened his door on mine. His response was "what was I supposed to do, the spot is too narrow"

I didn't push back because it was my beater and just let him go into the store. I have no idea how he got home without a valve stem though.
Yeah, people are absolute trash, and their "if it's not mine, I don't care" mentality.
This reminds me of a time I was on the phone with a girlfriend while she was parked, sitting in her car, still talking to me. A dude parks next to her, opens the door into her car, she looks at him, he looks back, and he gave her the "wave-off" as if to dismiss what he did as no big deal. Got my blood boiling on the other line, but the saving grace, if any, was that she didn't care too bad, since the car was older. Of course, that's besides the point. So sad, the state of folks these days. Where is the goddamn common decency?

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
you'd have been standing there waiting on 100.00 if it was me.
People who refuse to do the right thing are exactly why we are where we are.

OP
OP
K4fxd

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
you'd have been standing there waiting on 100.00 if it was me.
Nope I would have been outside waiting on the cop to take an accident report.

You wouldn't be going anywhere either, since Covid this restaurant makes people pay first, so would have been out 4 meals. Plus I had the tag and photos of the damage and paint on his door.
Sponsored