Sponsored

2017 Mustang Colors (Updated: Lightning Blue, Platinum White, Grabber Blue PICS)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Someone just sent me a picture of the 2017 Mustangs in Grabber Blue and Lightning Blue on the road (and very dirty). He also said the pictures of course don't do it justice and that the Lightning Blue is a really cool color in person:
2017 Mustang Lightning Blue Grabber Blue.jpg
Sponsored

SWLA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lightening blue in the front has no rear emblem :gossip:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Someone just sent me a picture of the 2017 Mustangs in Grabber Blue and Lightning Blue on the road (and very dirty). He also said the pictures of course don't do it justice and that the Lightning Blue is a really cool color in person:

Superb! Thanks for this!

[MENTION=1]Jarstang[/MENTION] one for the front page/FB? :)

YLA G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oranginator

Nice trying, bad Photoshopping. Look at the right back corner

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm no PS expert, so help me.........I've zoomed in on the image and (possibly due to the low resolution) can't see anything dodgy looking :shrug:

Sponsored

Cascadia_302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 RubyRed GT M6 Premium
Not really seeing the blue stones, but the thing l notice that might give it away for being shopped is the 3rd brake light....it's dark blue.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
No photoshopping here. This guy lives in Detroit and sees prototypes all the time. He's sent me several images whenever he can grab a pic while driving around. Also worth noting he said he's seen Mustangs with camo on the front and rear and will try to get me pics of them next time he sees it. Hoping it's the MY2018 facelift.

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Camo'd S550s? :eyebulge:

Ooooo, yes, make sure he gets those! Please tell him to be careful though..........we don't want any mishaps due to using a phone whilst driving :)

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Camo'd S550s? :eyebulge:

Ooooo, yes, make sure he gets those! Please tell him to be careful though..........we don't want any mishaps due to using a phone whilst driving :)
Agreed! This is why the pics aren't always the greatest, just phone pics from far away that I crop so that you can see the cars better lol. He isn't following the S550 developments so I informed him about the quad exhaust GT running around with a hacked up diffuser and about an upcoming (hopefully) Mach 1, so we'll see if he comes across anything interesting. :)

Sponsored

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
What's fishy to me is that there's only one photo. You'd think if you were driving by some new colors you could manage more than one, especially of Lightning blue; because everyone and their grandfather's cousin knows what Grabber blue looks like, and it sucks.

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
What's fishy to me is that there's only one photo. You'd think if you were driving by some new colors you could manage more than one, especially of Lightning blue; because everyone and their grandfather's cousin knows what Grabber blue looks like, and it sucks.
Sheesh, I feel like this is CSI or something. That's all he sent me was one pic, he wanted to grab better pictures that "did the colors justice" but couldn't safely do it (traffic, etc?). They're gonna be starting 2017 production in a month or so, I don't think it's too far-fetched that there's a few driving around already. :confused:

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Suspicious lot here... it is not like he is asking for money for the pictures and that looks close enough to Grabber Blue that if it is a Photoshop, then it is a decent one. Not sure what you are suggesting that he is trying to gain, but no secretive information it being passed along in the photos. We all know the colors are coming and we also know approximately what they will look like.

SD_GT

4-Banger
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nope
Vehicle(s)
Red.
Forgive me for asking what may have already been answered - Since Comp-O and DIB are discontinued, will the price of used 5.0's with these colors go up? I've been itching to trade mine-in or sell it for a Comp-O PP 5.0.

Kevin08

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
19GT
Forgive me for asking what may have already been answered - Since Comp-O and DIB are discontinued, will the price of used 5.0's with these colors go up? I've been itching to trade mine-in or sell it for a Comp-O PP 5.0.
No, it's a mass produced color and not a special edition.
Sponsored