Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sdyoung.com
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2017 White Platinum GT Premium
White Platinum looks damn nice. It does not photo well at all. I sent a few pics of mine to a buddy, he said "oh you bought another white car". When I drove it over he understood.

scott_0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Either way that paint is something you may want on a luxury sedan or suv rather then a muscle car!
lol are you serious right now? :doh: you could say the same for ruby red, lol or any color other than black, silver, red you make zero sense what so ever :tsk:

1badrz28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
lol are you serious right now? :doh: you could say the same for ruby red, lol or any color other than black, silver, red you make zero sense what so ever :tsk:

I was really excited to see the white platinum until I seen it. I agree with the aforementioned, that color is for a luxury SUV or car.

To each their own, but I chose the Oxford white. It looks a lot cleaner. I had an off white car before and it looked white next to a colored car, but once I lined up next to a bright white car it looked dingy. Add some spinners to a white platinum car it should look about right.:D

Tems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Mustang
I went to the dealership yesterday to take a look at lighting blue, my opinion it doesn't look as good as DIB. But then again DIB is metallic which I am in love with!. Don't even get me started with the grabber blue they had parked next to it! HORRIBLE COLOR! BUT HEY..... "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".
Sponsored