Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

nastang87xx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What these dealers need is bad publicity. I think we should make a list of all dealers charging ADM and advertise them in bunch of blog posts or front page and tell everyone to stay away from them.
Okay. You do that.

They'll still sell btw.
Sponsored

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
What's funny is this - they bought ALL their allocations from other dealers. I spoke to them, and every allocation they had was from another dealer. No wonder they are so hard and fast on their ADMs. I'm sure they didn't buy them for sticker.

And, the best part? The gentleman says, "They're all going for $15K over - all the way out to California." I didn't have the heart to tell him of the MSRP deals I've passed onto others...right in his back yard. :tsk:

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
So he played his hand, bought up all the 350s he could to try and ram ADM down people's throat. I can't help but to laugh, sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. Hopefully it was the owners idea to this and not the GM, or he may be getting a talking to.

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
What these dealers need is bad publicity. I think we should make a list of all dealers charging ADM and advertise them in bunch of blog posts or front page and tell everyone to stay away from them.
I have a better and far more potent idea. Start an online petition!

Wichard20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In search of a R
I wouldn't blame the dealers. They wouldn't be asking these prices if they were not finding people willing to pay them.

Sponsored

Treg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I wouldn't blame the dealers. They wouldn't be asking these prices if they were not finding people willing to pay them.
No offense but I'm not sure I would agree with you. There are 4 (that I know of) for sale within 35 miles of me. Over 20 within 100 miles and over 150 within 500 miles. Some have been for sale for months... If people are so willing to pay these ADM, why are there so many still for sale?

One of my Local dealers got one 2 weeks ago, asking 25k ADM, claims they have turned down 15k already... (that's what they all say.)

All winter there have been near a dozen on Ebay at any given time. I Watch them all, I've yet to see one bid high enough to get that markup. Most bid to near MSRP and fail to meet the reserve.

I'm just not buying it and I will wait it out, or do with out...

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
If people wait long enough these dealers will fold and start selling at or close to MSRP. The 2017s will be out in no time, so what are these dealers going to do with their 2016s sitting there collecting dust with a $30K of ADM.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
The spring selling season is just now getting fired up, many dealers have gotten their last allotment of 2016s and they won't get any 2017s until at least July. Four months is a long time to sell a few hundred cars, so don't hold your breath for bargain prices.

Yetitime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech Pak
Here is one for you all, on this past Monday I got a call from my dealer. Good and bad news. Good news is that my order has shipped from factory and will be here in California at dealer ETA is 3/25-3/26, bad news is that they said they are not going to honor the price set when I ordered the car in Sept'2015. The salesman said they have a new GM and he is adding ADMs to the price. They added 25k to the one they had in stock, it sold and so they are now adding a ADM to mine.

I have never been so pissed off at any individual in my life....needless to say, stay away from these dealers, they suck!

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Here is one for you all, on this past Monday I got a call from my dealer. Good and bad news. Good news is that my order has shipped from factory and will be here in California at dealer ETA is 3/25-3/26, bad news is that they said they are not going to honor the price set when I ordered the car in Sept'2015. The salesman said they have a new GM and he is adding ADMs to the price. They added 25k to the one they had in stock, it sold and so they are now adding a ADM to mine.

I have never been so pissed off at any individual in my life....needless to say, stay away from these dealers, they suck!
If you have the deal in writing with documentation to prove it, get a lawyer and start a lawsuit. The new GM must know he can get away with this, or he's just an a-hole.

Sponsored

raiderjatt02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jessie
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Track Pack; 1995 GT - Saleen Clone

That's all kinds of fucked up. What dealership? I'm in Livermore and I want to make sure never to give that kind of place any business. PM me if you don't want to blast them all over the web. Do you at least have the original order and price set in writing?

krt22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
im down for some social media shamming as well. Might throw in a line lock burnout in front of their stealership

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
If you have the deal in writing with documentation to prove it, get a lawyer and start a lawsuit. The new GM must know he can get away with this, or he's just an a-hole.
Agreed, if you have the deal in writting, and signed by both parties, I would strike back. Not a lawyer or speak law, but perhaps this is a breach of contract or something else that you could use. Sorry to hear man, I would be livid if I was you.

TaraFirma

Wait.....Wut?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 GT, 17 GT350, 19 GT, 65 coupe, 13 F-150, 14 Porsche Panamera eHybrid
If people wait long enough these dealers will fold and start selling at or close to MSRP. The 2017s will be out in no time, so what are these dealers going to do with their 2016s sitting there collecting dust with a $30K of ADM.
THIS!!!
3 days ago I turned down a AG tech pack with stripes for under MSRP!
Not the color or options I want. So I'm not going to settle. Even if it's less than what I'm willing to pay. Which is not a penny over sticker.
Sponsored