Aussie Exhausts

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
Haha so funny how many of us have exhausts sitting in garages with no cars....it's like a token purchase to keep you going and to help the days go by. I now have my dealer ring me when ever a mustang arrives to get delivered I shoot down just to see one again lol....saw a nice ruby Red getting ready for its lucky new owner.
Send them here I will test them for you:)
Sponsored

Gnome

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Stang!
At this time the muffler/rear piping section of the Street and Competition catbacks are not available separately. If the exhaust is currently too loud for your taste, adding a resonator would be the best option to quiet it down.

We have had customers add one of our 5x8 resonated X pipes to the existing X section of the catback with good results. This will keep the nice polished appearance of the system and still weigh less than the stock suitcase.
Thanks for that, it may also be a consideration.
Is this a bolt up fit or do I need to get the existing pipes cut and the resonators welded in?

Do you know if these are something the local distributor might have, maybe you have a part number I can go to them with?

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP
What state are you based in? I would love to hear the exhaust in person
Good to hear I have mine sitting in the garage waiting to be installed

Black Hat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Had my corsa xtreme fitted yesterday. First impressions are that it's probably the angriest sounding catback exhaust I've ever heard. I honestly don't think it is that loud but my other cars have been very loud. On idle it's not an awful lot louder than stock. Had some very favourable reviews from others outside the car. It's a good choice if your still looking for a catback that's a bit different in tone and sound.
:hail: Jealous.

How is it from a cold start? Pissing off the neighbours is probably my biggest concern. :shrug:

Sponsored

yellowpony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
shane
Vehicle(s)
2016 manual triple yellow with gt stripes
Bought my self roush quad tip exhaust and valance today

Yuvraj

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yuvraj Singh
Vehicle(s)
2016 MUSTANG GT PP

MagnaFlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550
Thanks for that, it may also be a consideration.
Is this a bolt up fit or do I need to get the existing pipes cut and the resonators welded in?

Do you know if these are something the local distributor might have, maybe you have a part number I can go to them with?
The resonator would need to be welded in. At this time we do not have access to dealers current stock, but the resonator you would be looking at is 12469. It will have a 3" inlet/outlet to match the catback piping.

Cj42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Comp orange 2015 GT
Has anyone tried the xforce cat back with varex mufflers yet? Had an xforce on my old 2002 Sti and loved it.

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Just got the stock resonator swapped out for a custom x-pipe at hitech mufflers in Sydney (Lambros and Nick did a fantastic job).
Sounds so much better, a bit louder, a bit deeper, more like the V8 should. And it still sounds like a stock mustang exhaust (just better), not like an aftermarket system. Exactly the result I was after.

Sponsored

Stubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (on its way)
Just got the stock resonator swapped out for a custom x-pipe at hitech mufflers in Sydney (Lambros and Nick did a fantastic job).
Sounds so much better, a bit louder, a bit deeper, more like the V8 should. And it still sounds like a stock mustang exhaust (just better), not like an aftermarket system. Exactly the result I was after.
Don't suppose you could put up a sound clip?

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic

Hunter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Fastback PP Manual
Would you mind giving me an idea of what that costs?

MM Pony GT

MM Pony GT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Maks
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
$450
There might be shops that'll do it cheaper, but hitech came with recommendations from people I know, they used proper 304 grade steel, and workmanship is excellent. Also, they welded it in rather than use clamps.
Sponsored