Sponsored

Corsa Intake

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Neat but lets not pretend its anything new/different/better than anything else out there. Then they will charge $300-600 for a few pieces of cheap plastic that yields maybe 1-2 HP at best.

Seems to me prices have been going through the roof lately. I miss being able to pickup a CAI for about $200.

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
Neat but lets not pretend its anything new/different/better than anything else out there. Then they will charge $300-600 for a few pieces of cheap plastic that yields maybe 1-2 HP at best.

Seems to me prices have been going through the roof lately. I miss being able to pickup a CAI for about $200.
Nailed it. I was disgusted by the price of their exhaust. $1200 for what?! 1-2 hp and a cool sound? Highway robbery imho.

OP
OP
abuch91

abuch91

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT PP
Hey to each their own..I'm an exhaust snob and I've got nothing but good things to say about Corsa's sound and their quality.

Just wanted to throw this out there as it's a new product to the platform.

Sponsored

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
we have them, but yes, pricey

saleen405

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT PP
Corsa's quality and sound is worth every penny!! I, too, am very happy with their exhaust and didn't blink about the price.

toplesstripcruiser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Race Red 50th Mustang GT vert, '03 yellow Evo
Nailed it. I was disgusted by the price of their exhaust. $1200 for what?! 1-2 hp and a cool sound? Highway robbery imho.
Corsa has always been overpriced in everything.

I'd rather give my money to Borla
Well you get what you pay for. IMO Corsa's sound is superior. Maintains tone, doesn't get tinny in the high RPM"s. Full 3 inch, no neck downs (removeable adapter), great appearance, best looking tips and 4.5 inch. Not much higher than Borla's.

Sponsored

JC'sGT5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black Mustang GT, PP
I'm another major Corsa fan. My Corsa Extreme cat-back makes me smile every time I drive my car. The price, not cheap but very much worth it! Maybe the Corsa CAI will yield some real power gains when used in conjunction with their exhaust??? It looks nice in the photo, hope they make a polished option or maybe a carbon fiber one.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
I'd rather buy nice than buy twice. CORSA!!!!!

MyMilkshake...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 M4 Competition & Tuned DS3R The Stang Killer
Put it up for $200 and I will buy it, one penny more & I say good day to you sir

GDP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Base Deep Impact
Hey to each their own..I'm an exhaust snob and I've got nothing but good things to say about Corsa's sound and their quality.

Just wanted to throw this out there as it's a new product to the platform.
A ton of happy Corsa exhaust owners here, including myself. No regrets at all.

Did it right the first time and save money.

Corsa intake is intriguing, but I haven't seen a CAI that is worth the money yet
Corsa's quality and sound is worth every penny!! I, too, am very happy with their exhaust and didn't blink about the price.
Well you get what you pay for. IMO Corsa's sound is superior. Maintains tone, doesn't get tinny in the high RPM"s. Full 3 inch, no neck downs (removeable adapter), great appearance, best looking tips and 4.5 inch. Not much higher than Borla's.
I'm another major Corsa fan. My Corsa Extreme cat-back makes me smile every time I drive my car. The price, not cheap but very much worth it! Maybe the Corsa CAI will yield some real power gains when used in conjunction with their exhaust??? It looks nice in the photo, hope they make a polished option or maybe a carbon fiber one.
I'd rather buy nice than buy twice. CORSA!!!!!
Congrats on being the problem with the aftermarket industry the last 10 years. You can justify the purchase price however you want, its your money. But your foolish in this case paying $1200 + for some steel tubing that costs probably about $50 to produce.

I agree corsa does sound very good, probably the best right now. But no one should be paying $1200-$1400 for a catback EVER. But since people like you have more money than common sense your creating an artificial ceiling companies like corsa can get away with charging, while screwing your less financially available enthusiasts.

Did a bunch of BMW owners convert to mustangs recently?

svtfever

ALEX
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
William
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTPP1
I remember when I first bought a catback for an 03 cobra that I had and it had cost 600 bucks. I thought that was overpriced. lol
Sponsored