Wblv17

older fart
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2014 5.7HEMI Ram and 2015 eco boost race red pp
dang no leather inside a GT350R, and no radio without electroinic package, but really over all the MSRP are low for what they are. Also seemed no leather on a track package GT350,

Also notice it had an option for leather on a base GT but you couldn't have the performance package added to get leather in base. I bet the builder is all jacked up.

bakerjd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
When the time comes, just say the word and my interior from my '15 and cash will be yours on a trade for this feature.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The LE two-tone interior is a better pattern than the others, IMO.
And I tend to agree about yellow panels on the doors and seats might be too "loud". Especially if the color match is not just right.

Yellow only stitching is acceptable. Before you criticize the "value" of that, don't forget that it is only a variation of the Premier Trim option. Some folks (myself included) think PT is worth it.

Funny story: When I sat in the GT or EB Premium car, I felt that my shoulders would squirm and I would feel uptight, never getting comfortable with the upper back of the seat. I shrugged it off - until the unexpected feeling repeated again. Each time I felt uneasy in the standard trim, but relaxed in the Premier Trim. Weird. I ordered the PT option.

So, yeah, yellow stitching alone might be just fine.

Sponsored

SMJBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT vert
My dealer has gone longs ways to provide me with an answer on what Yellow Jacket is, According to what he got form Ford it is Yellow stitching with Charcoal accent insert over Ebony. I did put an order for Yellow Jacket and Triple Yellow exterior

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
My dealer has gone longs ways to provide me with an answer on what Yellow Jacket is, According to what he got form Ford it is Yellow stitching with Charcoal accent insert over Ebony. I did put an order for Yellow Jacket and Triple Yellow exterior
Sweet. It will look SICK with triple yellow...............:cheers::cool:

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Charcoal, as in dark gray? Anyone know of a link such as the beta site that popped up last week?

SMJBA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT vert
Charcoal, as in dark gray?
Charcoal as in very dark gray.

The link to the beta site was decomissioned last week. The beta site showed it like that however being a beta site it could not be taken as true represenation. Now I am led to believe it was accurate. Since 2016 production started yesterday it wont be long before pictures are available...pending no contengencies with the product supply.

:cheers:

Sponsored

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
I just drove by TWO COMPLETELY veiled mustangs here in vegas... just this minute.

I was in my CO GT PP and we stared at each other the two cars drove by me in the opposite direction in Mountains Edge along hwy 160. I should have busted a U Turn and taken pictures but I didn't. Its funny though, they weren't on 160, they were in a neighborhood... perhaps just turning around to head back into the desert or towards Spring Mountain motorsports ranch which is only about 30 minutes away from me.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I just drove by TWO COMPLETELY veiled mustangs here in vegas... just this minute.

I was in my CO GT PP and we stared at each other the two cars drove by me in the opposite direction in Mountains Edge along hwy 160. I should have busted a U Turn and taken pictures but I didn't. Its funny though, they weren't on 160, they were in a neighborhood... perhaps just turning around to head back into the desert or towards Spring Mountain motorsports ranch which is only about 30 minutes away from me.
...aaaaannnnddd why arent you heading towards Spring Mountain right this second???

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
...aaaaannnnddd why arent you heading towards Spring Mountain right this second???
Hopefully he is, which is why he hasn't responded :p

Finger's crossed this was another camo'd S550 and that makes TWO spots :headbang:

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27117

(and if it is, we're probably better taking this conversation to that thread as this one's about yellow stitching :lol: )
Sponsored