Yellow Jacket Interior - 2016 Mustang

87IROCZOWNER69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost and 1987 IROC-Z
I feel as though this should be offered with the guard as well. That is if they are still doing guard stangs for 2016.
Sponsored

WeinerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red GT/PP
I feel as though this should be offered with the guard as well. That is if they are still doing guard stangs for 2016.
They are, but no yellow jacket according to order guide. Only the grey, silver, yellow and black cars. I'd like to know why you can't get saddle with Ruby. Perfect combo IMO.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
I actually called Ford Marketing Program Headquarters a couple weeks back just to ask them about this! They have no more info than we do right now. No photo, no brochure, no description.

I have a yellow car with black Premier Trim (non Recaro) on order, and before Ford picks up this order (any day now), I want to know what Yellow Jacket looks like.

If it is a poor hue match with the exterior, then I need to know now. If it has too much yellow (ala Redline) on the seats, then that will be too gaudy for me. OTOH, if it looked like the LE interior, and a good hue, then sign me up!!

Darrinm03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT/CS
Here, look at this link, there was a 2014 SEMA Mustang developed by Vortech and Ford, and it was called "Project Yellow Jacket". If you look at the interior on the link, it pretty much falls in line with the other pictures from Deysha. There isn't much in the way of yellow in the interior period. Obviously the painted engine cover and painted brakes aren't going to happen, but no reason to believe the 2016 Yellow Jacket interior wouldn't fall in line with this car. They are both named the same thing, and this new trim could just be named specifically after this SEMA car....

http://www.mustangandfords.com/feat...ord-mustang-gt-yellow-achiever/photo-gallery/

Sponsored

87IROCZOWNER69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
They are, but no yellow jacket according to order guide. Only the grey, silver, yellow and black cars. I'd like to know why you can't get saddle with Ruby. Perfect combo IMO.
Yeah I saw that on the main page. The saddle looks good in a lot of colors including the dib and magnetic. Ruby Red with saddle would be pretty awesome.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
Why not yellow leather seats like the Red and Saddle

I mean Fords basically the only company to let you change the gauge face colors, why not offer really unique interior colors like "Sunshine Yellow" or make GHIG or Kona Blue seat colors as well?

Obviously a special order only, but still make things interesting instead of the Typical Black/Grey/Beige or the now like everyone else Red/Brown

87IROCZOWNER69

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
If you buy a new Camaro you can get blue seats lol. I feel blue seats is more of a gm thing seeing as how the gto gave you that option too.

Rogues Gambit

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'07 A4, '19 Ram Rebel
If you buy a new Camaro you can get blue seats lol. I feel blue seats is more of a gm thing seeing as how the gto gave you that option too.
Purple would fit Dodge

What would suit Ford... Considering the Ford Performance lineup, I thought Blue would suit Ford

asphal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
i like it. i put in a message to ford service to see if they can post more pics with the door panel and non recaros

Sponsored

RoushCharged

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium Convertible, Ruby & Loaded
Now if only the seats were that color
The "show" seats are yellow actually. I have stock seats in as I can't quite wear a helmet in the car with the others.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Sig556

White18
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium / Rapid Red 10 Speed Auto
Not to copy the 68-69 Camaro seating. Wonder what a hounds tooth insert would look like in a Premium? I think the black and white combo would be a killer. What do you guys think?

4 ROUSH

NONE
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
New color , why not. It will sell well with Triple yellow and the new Shadow black exterior. On the Shadow black , it will look very custom. :coolphotos::headbang:
Sponsored