Obsidian

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I know I’m not immune to the itch for a new car that comes every couple of years 😂 You guys may feel the same way but idk there’s something different about this car that I really love.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
I never thought I would trade my vert, but the perfect M1 for me was out there and they offered me a deal I couldn't pass up, so when the M1 arrives from Texas, it's bye bye vert.

OP
OP
Obsidian

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
I never thought I would trade my vert, but the perfect M1 for me was out there and they offered me a deal I couldn't pass up, so when the M1 arrives from Texas, it's bye bye vert.
Congrats! What color is your new Mach going to be?

Sponsored

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
grabber blue, just like the vert.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Nothing at this point, unless I fall out of love with it or get the itch or Ford releases a new Boss or Cobra for under $70k with a dual cowl dashboard design and a better screen integration (not gonna happen lol).

Generally, I'd like to add more cars but neither have the means nor the space.

1. '69 Boss 429 in Raven Black (ok, that's never going to happen)
2. '69/'70 Mach 1 (color secondary, as long as its a manual)
3. Porsche 911 Carrera (997.2 base model with a sunroof and a manual)

OP
OP
Obsidian

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
Nothing at this point, unless I fall out of love with it or get the itch or Ford releases a new Boss or Cobra for under $70k with a dual cowl dashboard design and a better screen integration (not gonna happen lol).

Generally, I'd like to add more cars but neither have the means nor the space.

1. '69 Boss 429 in Raven Black (ok, that's never going to happen)
2. '69/'70 Mach 1 (color secondary, as long as its a manual)
3. Porsche 911 Carrera (997.2 base model with a sunroof and a manual)
You sir, have excellent taste 👌

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
ANOTHER ONE …👍🏻

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
Sorry if I'm being too literal here, but you asked what would make me sell my Mach 1, meaning, what would force me to sell it. In that regard, I would have to say either some serious injury/ailment that would render me physically unable to drive it, or a dire financial situation. The latter of those two being far less likely, as I owe very little on the car. Plus, my wife and I have suitable "emergency" funds put away for handling such a situation.

As far as what would make me consider selling it? Right now there isn't much to be honest. I mean, if someone knocked on my door with the keys to a new GT500, 911 Turbo, or a 718 Cayman GT4 RS wanting to do a straight-up trade, then sure. Take it away! :crackup:

Sponsored

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
Only way I'm getting rid of my M1 HP is with insane offer. I'm talking like $200K or higher. The S550 is the last great Mustang to be made (sadly), and that makes the M1 even that more special.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Sorry if I'm being too literal here, but you asked what would make me sell my Mach 1, meaning, what would force me to sell it. In that regard, I would have to say either some serious injury/ailment that would render me physically unable to drive it, or a dire financial situation. The latter of those two being far less likely, as I owe very little on the car. Plus, my wife and I have suitable "emergency" funds put away for handling such a situation.

As far as what would make me consider selling it? Right now there isn't much to be honest. I mean, if someone knocked on my door with the keys to a new GT500, 911 Turbo, or a 718 Cayman GT4 RS wanting to do a straight-up trade, then sure. Take it away! :crackup:
I am not sure I Would trade for a GT500. maybe a GT3/4 RS though.

Hurricane

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ted
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, '21 330i (Wifemobile)
I am not sure I Would trade for a GT500. maybe a GT3/4 RS though.
If some absolutely insane person wanted to trade me even-Steven for a new GT500, I'd take it, despite being forced into an automatic transmission. I'd instantly make about $45k off the trade, plus I'd be driving a GT500 for the price of a used M1. 😆

OP
OP
Obsidian

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
If some absolutely insane person wanted to trade me even-Steven for a new GT500, I'd take it, despite being forced into an automatic transmission. I'd instantly make about $45k off the trade, plus I'd be driving a GT500 for the price of a used M1. 😆
You could also use that surplus to get another Mach 😎 win-win