What would make you sell your Mach?

DadzMach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
well, Iwill be spending some 8k in payments watching my car while I cannot drive it. And there is a small chance it will take much longer than expected before I can drive it again (still a small chance I have to get foot amputated to be able to walk again, modern prothesis are pretty good) but at least even then ill be able to drive it one day.

So....nearly nothing would get me to sell it.
Best of luck to you!
Sponsored

MACHtobers Very Own

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang MACH 1
If my finances stay relatively the same....

C8 with a manual transmission (if they ever decided to surprise us with one cough cough grand sport cough cough)

If my finances improve

911. fin.

ajsfirehawk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2023 EG M6 Mach 1 ordered. 12/1; Received 2/3
Death or dismemberment, which I suppose is a possibility since I ride a lot and mine is an M6.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Death or dismemberment, which I suppose is a possibility since I ride a lot and mine is an M6.
they make good prosthetics. dismemberment is no longer a deal breaker. my buddy drives his stick shift with a below the knee amputation.

and with the way AI is coming along, maybe they can download your consciousness into your car soon, so even death is no bar to selling.

Sponsored

zstanny

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zac
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 HP; Prior:20 Camaro SS 1LE, 17 GT350
Like others....if I hit the lotto or somehow up my salary by 50% or something it's gone and I'm looking at an entire tier higher of vehicle (+$100K)

Multiple ifs here, but, IF they make the DH again for MY25, or an NA boss/shelby/cobra variant in MY25 or MY26, I'll likely look for a low miles one owner car. Even then, it would have to be a very specific spec of that trim. Overall, slim chance of the above circumstances happening, but I'm open to them.

New car prices are just too high right now to not take advantage of someone else eating the 1st or 2nd year depreciation hits. Especially when all they do is offer the same specs in different colors.

riverfisher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Hertiage, 2023 Mach 1 JFG, 6 Spd, HP.
I probably swap mine for an FP350S or even an FR500S if the condition was right.

riverfisher

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Hertiage, 2023 Mach 1 JFG, 6 Spd, HP.
While I don't personally own a Mach 1, i've been scouring the for sale markets for a 10-14 Grabber Blue GT500/Roush for the last several months. I've noticed almost twice the amount of 21+ Mach 1's for sale in the last month, than there were previously. I first noticed many dealers advertising new, for sticker or below, then I noticed several used low mile cars in the low-mid $50s range. It could just be the seasonal uptick in sports car sales, or offloading to upgrade to a new Darkhorse, or any other possibility I suppose. There definitely are quite a few on the market currently, just thought i'd share an observation.
When you see em, take note of how many are manual with HP. I struggled to find the one I got and it was the only one in the state. The next closest was in a neighboring state 6 hours away and they had one. Not easy to find the manuals with HP used or new.

MachNroll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package
If I stumbled across a used 2020 GT350, one owner, very low miles, around $70k, not black, lime green, or orange in color, and was being sold by a major dealership (i.e. Ford, Cheyy etc..) within 500 miles of my location and only previously owned in my state.... pretty much not happening but if these things lined up I might consider mentioning it to my wife because I like being told "no." 🤣

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
$70k would do it for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Obsidian

Obsidian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 White
$70k would do it for me.
Honestly it would be tempting, but idk the way new cars are going though these might be the last of a more traditional design. No auto start stop, no fully locked ecu, less tracking (and yes I know they are still data logged but you have ways around it) and the classic mustang dash design

SheepDog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dax
Vehicle(s)
Iconic Silver 2022 MACH 1 HP
A Mischievous Purple M1 Premium with Handling Package, 6MT

Or maybe a Mint C6 ZR1

Last edited:

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly it would be tempting, but idk the way new cars are going though these might be the last of a more traditional design. No auto start stop, no fully locked ecu, less tracking (and yes I know they are still data logged but you have ways around it) and the classic mustang dash design
I have 0 interest in the new S650 so I'd say when I sell my M1, it may be the new M2 for me. Only thing that is stopping me is lack of V8 sound which I know I will miss.

f00man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang M1 HP
If I stumbled across a used 2020 GT350, one owner, very low miles, around $70k, not black, lime green, or orange in color, and was being sold by a major dealership (i.e. Ford, Cheyy etc..) within 500 miles of my location and only previously owned in my state.... pretty much not happening but if these things lined up I might consider mentioning it to my wife because I like being told "no." 🤣
I'd consider this a downgrade from a Mach 1 HP. But to each their own. I wouldn't even trade it for a 19'-20' GT350R. I would just add it to the stable, but I much rather have a C7 Z06 or S550 GT500.

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's
Nothing new would make me want to swap. I may consider it if the right classic Ford / Mercury presented itself.
Sponsored