Sponsored

What did you do to your S550 Mustang today?!

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Finally got the roof wrapped.
IMG_3222.JPG
Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Got my Corsa Sports Exhaust system installed on my GT vert!! Shit yeah!!! :headbang: Made the swap from the Roush Axle-backs. Corsa apparently didn't make these exhausts for the verts, but StangHi in Baton Rouge made it work and they sound AMAZING. Gonna post pics of the modification they did to get this to work as soon as I receive them.

I should have gotten these exhausts in the very beginning. Can't believe the quality difference... I actually feel like I'm gonna enjoy my car twice as much now. These exhausts sound so freaking good, I literally forgot to pick up my Roush Axle-Backs before taking off and going on a joy ride. Gonna have to run back tomorrow and grab them.

Also got my Roush window decal on and gonna take pictures of that + the exhaust and modification tomorrow.

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Took all my wheels off and tightened all bolts. Cleaned my wheels inside and out and the wheel wells.

Go my new vanity plate.

Lol
Liking the black deck lid. IMO the tail light tints really give a menacing presence to go with the all black deck lid.
Oh, nice plates. I'm still running 'stock' random letter plates lol.

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Liking the black deck lid. IMO the tail light tints really give a menacing presence to go with the all black deck lid.
Oh, nice plates. I'm still running 'stock' random letter plates lol.
I might be inviting them now but I get a lot of drive by revs that I ignore from the imports around here.

Sponsored

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Got my Corsa Sports installed on my GT vert (weren't compatible as I previously mentioned but the performance shop made it work). Not really a HUGE fan of the way the modifications to the (whatever the hell it's called) had to extend down, but there was no other way to go since the exhausts weren't gonna work.

I really hate all these exceptions on convertibles when it comes to exhaust systems. I liked the magnaflow competition series, but not compatible for verts. Liked the corsa sports, but not compatible for verts. The guys made it work at the shop this time around since I had to have these.

Pics:

Some shots I took on the property of a newly built Progressive Insurance building. Nice and clean out there, but unfortunately I suck at cleaning windows.

Last edited:

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350

JGonvardi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP CO
Went for a cruise.
image.jpeg

Gdyup50

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Ordered Eibach Sportlines, Redline Hood Struts, and a "Go" starter button decal....also spoke to Solo Performance about a catback setup.

Sponsored

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

Evo_Rob

Mmm... Boost...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Finally got around to deleting the sound tube. I can't believe I waited to long. Engine bay looks way better.

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Yea. I really want to pull the sound tube also. Any advice on that little nut at the firewall

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Yea. I really want to pull the sound tube also. Any advice on that little nut at the firewall

I just did mine 2 days ago. I unhooked what I could and then started twisting the end as close to the firewall as I could. Eventually the plastic stretched enough that I was able to pull it off without touching the nut. Took me about 30-40 mins total, including removing the strut bar so I had more room to work.

Need 4 Steed

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Hmm. Might give it a shot

Sponsored