What did you do to your Mach 1 today

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
Finally gave in and ordered Steeda Dual Rate springs. These will be going on along with the Steeda competition front and rear sway bar kit with the adjustable softer rear bar. I should’ve installed these instead of HP springs. Hopefully this will fix how incredibly soft the HP suspension is to something that better fits the car and my preferences. FRPP rear toe link bearings will go in at the same time.

IMG_5797.jpeg
Sponsored

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
I asked this question in another thread and got skewered but not sure I got a straight answer: what problem is the MGW shifter solving?
If you decide to go the MGW route let me know, you won’t regret it. I never installed mine. Been sitting in the box for 3 years 🤦🏻‍♂️

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
If you decide to go the MGW route let me know, you won’t regret it. I never installed mine. Been sitting in the box for 3 years 🤦🏻‍♂️
lol, the install is a bitch. I planned ahead and installed mine while the LTH and driveshaft were being installed. It’s a whole lot easier up on a lift with no exhaust and no driveshaft in the way.

JOKER M1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium (SOLD)
lol, the install is a bitch. I planned ahead and installed mine while the LTH and driveshaft were being installed. It’s a whole lot easier up on a lift with no exhaust and no driveshaft in the way.
I agree, when I did my 15’ I had the trans out so that install was easy. I planned on doing the MGW install when I did the H-pipe and QA1 DS but only did the H-pipe and don’t feel like fighting it on my back on jackstands. Getting older really sucks

Sponsored

Prodigal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Finally found the box with my J&L catch can. Bought it at least a year ago and misplaced the box. Easiest mod ever.

IMG_8255.jpeg

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I asked this question in another thread and got skewered but not sure I got a straight answer: what problem is the MGW shifter solving?
I've had five manual Mustangs, two of which are/were Tremecs. They use the same shifter for both. I never had any issue with any of them until recently. My issue is not as big a deal as those described in the other threads.

I've read for years on Mustang6g about the MGW's greatness. But I never had a reason to spend money on a new shifter. But I've grown to hate the plastic design of the standard reverse lockout collar. I looked at mine the wrong way, and it broke. Replaced the stock shifter, and I still had issues with it holding on to the lockout collar. So I bit the bullet, and had the MGW installed. (Yes it's great, and yes they removed the exhaust to make installation easier.)

Some of us prefer the pull-up reverse, and some prefer the push-down. I'm happy not worrying anymore about being able to shift into reverse, and not having to keep tools in my trunk in case I couldn't.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
This isn’t really on topic but… holy cow you can now option up a DH for over $90K 😳

IMG_6500.png

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
This isn’t really on topic but… holy cow you can now option up a DH for over $90K 😳

IMG_6500.png
please don’t bring the S650 hate discussion here.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1

IMG_6500.png
With prices like that Ford is pricing themselves out of the market. The mustang started off as an affordable sports car for the masses. But the masses can't afford 93K for a sports car. I bet the demise of the Camaro and the Challenger has a lot to with this insane pricing. After all, competition breeds innovation and competitive pricing.

BlkMach10510

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1
With prices like that Ford is pricing themselves out of the market. The mustang started off as an affordable sports car for the masses. But the masses can't afford 93K for a sports car. I bet the demise of the Camaro and the Challenger has a lot to with this insane pricing. After all, competition breeds innovation and competitive pricing.
Yep first it was a secretary's car then muscle car now overpriced out of range for most people car.

Last edited:

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Yep first it was a secretary's car then muscle car now overpriced out of range for most ppeople car.
Well this is similarity priced to a Mach 1. When you add the carbon fiber wheels and such it goes up in price a good amount. The Base price is not that bad. Also there is plenty of other more affordable models (like the ecoboost)…. All cars have been inflated in cost now days.
Sponsored